WestJet Airlines / pilot

1 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

As I was leaving my flight this evening from Las Vegas back to Edmonton, a friend I was travelling with, who was walking behind me about ten feet or so overheard the pilot say to the male flight attendant " that chicks got her tits out, those are some big titties, do you think they're real or fake?" To which the flight attendant responded " probably fake"
I am appalled at this kind of behaviour and I question the integrity of this entire airline after this incident. I can't believe my life was in the hands of someone so unprofessional and derogatory. I will be contacting my lawyer tomorrow. I also find it offensive that I have to email about this and westjet has no phone number for such incidents, which should NEVER occur. I will also be contacting Julie Matthews to report this and make sure the viewers are informed about who they are giving their money to when they fly with westjet. If you would like additional information you may contact me at+[protected], my name is Silvi Jarecki. Thank you.

Si
Sep 11, 2018

Comments

• Sl
      23rd of Oct, 2018

Take it as a complement.
    They couldn't tell that they are fake!
    After all.