Westinghouse / service complaint in turkey regarding my white westinghouse fridge problem

1 Istanbul, Turkey Review updated:

Hello.

I would like to report a service problem which has frustrated me a lot and came to a point that I am about to start feeling very distant with the brand and discourage my friends about the brand, even though I have a good history and strong roots with it.

I call this unexperienced service problem! My fridge is a giant one (see attached) and the temperature was out of control in the deep freeze. We invited the service of our district (see attached) a couple of times, were always assured that they knew how to repair the particular issue, but without any solution until today (almost 2 months). Can you imagine how challenging it is without a deep fridge with two young children! My fridge became a trial-error board. Needless to say, we were always charged (550 TL (140$), 250 TL (60$), 90 TL (25$), 400 TL (100$)) so today what we paid in total equals to a good, local brand fridge cost.

To cut the long story short, I am too much frustrated now but would like to give one of the White Westinghouse Service Teams, but an experienced one pls, not the existing one, a final chance to visit my home and repair my fridge without charging me any cost.

I look forward to hearing from you in your earliest convenience. If you need further details, please do let me know.

Best regards,
Engin Senel

En
Dec 5, 2017

Comments

• Es
      29th of Jan, 2018

Westinghouse Electric Company

Esmat Fawzy
    Hi there,
    I am currently facing a real issue with the Westinghouse agent in Egypt..Ocean Trading is his commercial name .
    Purchased clothes washing machine
    Made in Turkey distributed locally by Ocean Trading
    Purchase date is Feb 2015...
    The machine stopped suddenly and the service group of local agent were called for assistance last December
    No results till to date..
    Extremely poor service provided and poor assessment to the while situation by service and customer care ...
    They recommended a new machine to be purchased instead of repair ...since they believe that Westinghouse are short term appliances lifetime is max three years then replacement..repair cost exceeding the price of new machine .. I am a retired manager have little stuff for washing not a family ...
    Poor communication with staff in this agent reflecting no field experience...the first machine can be used as spare stock for a new one for potential tech.issues...Can't believe this is the policy of Westinghouse...!!!
    Please help me to sort this out .
    My email