Westinghouse LCD 32 inch TV / Television

Benicia, CA, United States Review updated:

I bought a Westinghouse 32" LCD TV for my second home. We used it maybe 2 weekends a month for 4 months. It was one month beyond the 90 day return policy for Costco and they would not replace it. The problem is no picture with sound, which is similar to other complaints for this product. I contacted Westinghouse through Costco concierge services. Westinghouse sent me a replacement TV and I had 30 days to send the damaged one back and put up $300 on my credit card in case they did not receive the TV in that time. Within 4 days I received another damaged Westinghouse TV. I contacted Westinghouse and they told me to send back the TV to repairs and they sent me a packing label for the original damaged TV, no box or packing material. I am left up to supply the box and packing material. I am very dissatisfied with Westinghouse and Costco for the way they have handled this matter. I will be contacting a consumer group, like 7 on your side in the Bay Area to try to resolve. After 4 months I should be receiving a new replacement TV not a refurbished one. I am guessing that will never happen so I will not ever purchase another big ticket item from Costco or any Westinghouse product ever and tell all my family friends to do the same.

Ra

Comments

• Ga
      18th of Mar, 2012

Why are you dissatisfied with Costco? They stand behind their very reasonable 90-day return policy.