Westinghouse Electronics / L1975NW Monitor

I purchased a Westinghouse Computer Monitor 18 months ago and it went black screen on me after 18 months of use. After repeated attempts through e-mail and contacting the service department, my request for relief and assistance has gone unanswered. I will never purchase another Westinghouse product, digital or otherwise, again. This lack of concern for consumer satisfaction is not a good way to do business in today's economy. Other companies I have dealt with in similar situations have offered assistance in resolving the problem. In my job as a computer professional, I will work to insure Westinghouse will never be considered. A computer monitor should last 4 yrs or more. Extended warranty is not an answer for a product that should have a longer life span. Other products from other vendors have met with better performance results.

N  5th of Nov, 2011 by

Westinghouse Electronics - Scam
Westinghouse Electronics

Westinghouse sold me a falty TV It only worked for a year and a few month. After spending 150$ to get TV diagnosed. Repair man said Westinghouse refuse to send any part to fix problem. I called Westinghouse they told me just send it back and they would replace set for a new one with in 10-15 working days. They refused to pay for shippping. So I paid 43.40$ to send out on Nove17th 2008. It is now Jan 6th 2009 and I still can not even get a status report on what they are going to do with my TV. I have been renting a TV from rent a center since Nov. 23rd and have spent 150$ so far. Altogether I have invested Hours of my time and $343.40 regarding this issue. I am getting fed up waiting for my replacement. I am currently seeking other avenue's to handle this matter.

Westinghouse Electric Corporation Logo Westinghouse Electric Corporation