Westinghouse Electronics/42 inch LCD HDTV / no response-FRAUD!
I purchased a 42in. LCD HDTV in March, 2008 from ecost.com. This was supposed to be a open-box tv. I received a refurbished tv. This tv did not work after I paid 869.06 including shipping charges. I had to pay another 75.00 to have the tv returned to Westinghouse. When I received the next tv in June, 2008 this one did not work either. Westinghouse paid to have the tv shipped back but I had to pay 12.00 to have the 80 pound tv picked up at my house. Westinghouse received the tv on July 11, 2008 and everytime I have called or emailed since then, there has been no updated info on the tv. They have forwarded this to their "corporate office" 2 times now and no one has contacted me. Today is [protected]. I have asked for my money back because I no longer wish to deal with this company since they are not dealing with me and I have been told that is not their policy. I contacted BBB and they did not respond to BBB. I was told by BBB that since they are not accredited through BBB, they do not have to respond and it will just be a negative mark against them. Now what do I do? How do I get my money back from Westinghouse? If you are looking to buy a Westinghouse tv, PLEASE DON"T!!!
More Westinghouse Electronics/42 inch LCD HDTV Complaints & Reviews
- Westinghouse LCD TV - Non existent support and warranty service 
- Westinghouse LCD TV SK-19H210S - Product Quality 
- White Westinghouse - Terrible quality product! 
- Westinghouse Digital - LCD T.V. 
- White Westinghouse Steam Iron Station - Fault is in the electrical wiring 
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation - warranty claim unresolved
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation - white-westinghouse clothes washing machine
- Westinghouse - 55 inch television
- Westinghouse - kitchen splash shield upc 56677 87767 number 6100076
- Westinghouse - service complaint in turkey regarding my white westinghouse fridge problem