Westinghouse Electronics/42 inch LCD HDTV — no response-fraud!
I purchased a 42in. LCD HDTV in March, 2008 from ecost.com. This was supposed to be a open-box tv. I received a refurbished tv. This tv did not work after I paid 869.06 including shipping charges. I had to pay another 75.00 to have the tv returned to Westinghouse. When I received the next tv in June, 2008 this one did not work either. Westinghouse paid to have the tv shipped back but I had to pay 12.00 to have the 80 pound tv picked up at my house. Westinghouse received the tv on July 11, 2008 and everytime I have called or emailed since then, there has been no updated info on the tv.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Santa Fe Springs, CA They have forwarded this to their "corporate office" 2 times now and no one has contacted me. Today is [protected]. I have asked for my money back because I no longer wish to deal with this company since they are not dealing with me and I have been told that is not their policy. I contacted BBB and they did not respond to BBB. I was told by BBB that since they are not accredited through BBB, they do not have to respond and it will just be a negative mark against them. Now what do I do? How do I get my money back from Westinghouse? If you are looking to buy a Westinghouse tv, PLEASE DON"T!!!
More Westinghouse Electronics/42 inch LCD HDTV Complaints & Reviews
- Westinghouse LCD TV - non existent support and warranty service 
- Westinghouse LCD TV SK-19H210S - product quality 
- White Westinghouse - terrible quality product! 
- Westinghouse Digital - lcd t.v. 
- White Westinghouse Steam Iron Station - fault is in the electrical wiring 
- Westinghouse SK-42H240S - tv quit working, 6 months after warranty period.
- Westinghouse - kitchen splash shield upc 56677 87767 number 6100076
- Westinghouse LCD TV - customer support repair
- Westinghouse - terrible customer service
- Westinghouse TV - red on the right side of tv