Westin Lending GroupScam

1 Review updated:

I applied for a loan through this company for $5000 and got a call that I was approved and in order to proceed with the loan I was asked to put down $750 collateral, I also wired my money to Canada as well and when it came down to recieving the funds they told me that I needed to wait until the next day between the hours of 11-1. Well I called them and at that time he transfered me to accounting and they told me that I would have to put down another $750 and told me that they looked at my credit and for me to get the full amount I would have to double up the amount. and I told them I needed my money and all he told me was I am sorry mam. and told me that I would recieve my money by fedex on the next shippment that will be going out on July 8th, I have been trying to contact them and they would not answer the phone, and I guess I know why. I cant believe that they would take advantage of people like they did, ai cannot beleive that people would work for a comapny like this and just take money from innocent families in need of help. This was the first time me and my husband did something like this and it will be the last time. It is sad that there are people like this.

Cm

Comments

• Pa
      Jul 11, 2009

I was ripped off too, so sad these people are beasts
    Luckily i got an email for the British Embassy telling me they were paying the first 150 victims of scams first come basis and after i applied i was awarded money. You may try to contact the Embassy [protected]@ukhome.net and tell them your story.

Goodluck