Westgate Resorts / tricks up their sleeves!
This past year, my husband, sons, and daughter took a 7-day trip to Florida on the premise that we would tour the Westgate resort as one of our places to stay. We upgraded to one of their rooms for $99.00 and was really pleasantly surprised; that is until we began checking in. First we were bombarded at the check-in for another 75.00 deposit that had to be put on a major card, even though the lady on the call told us we would not necessarily need a major credit card as long as we had a debit card; then we had to show ourselves to our room; the rep was too angry that I didnt have a major credit card; then we had to go to the presentation, that was supposed to be 90 minutes, but turned into three hours of the same bull spoken by three different people. We knew we couldnt afford that first, second, or third package deal and kindly told them so, that we really just wanted to see how the timeshares worked, but the snobby woman, who at first was so sweet I was nauseated, became so nasty and billigerent that we werent buying that shebegan telling us that she "knew you (we) couldn't afford this anyway and that we had just wasted her time!!!" But before my husband had to pull me away from the table cursing her out, I let her know that if we could afford it, I would have never purchased from her and her stank attitude, and if anyone's time was wasted it was ours, because we could have been at the park with our free ticket, 50.00 gas card, and our 50.00 Goofy bucks anyhow; messing with her dumb ###!!!
More Westgate Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Westgate Resorts - class action 
- Westgate Resorts - Vacation Package - Westgate Resorts is duplicitous 
- Westgate Resorts Fraud - Fraud sales practices and no fraud dept 
- Westgate Resorts - refund policy 
- Westgate Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Westgate Resorts - westgate membership
- Westgate Resorts - scam/lies 
- Westgate Resorts - customer service
- Westgate Resorts - the resort in general.
- Westgate Resorts - Items taken from room, and no useful follow up from security staff