WESTGATE RESORT - ORLANDO / DO NOT ATTEND

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (404) 594-334

PLEEEAASSEE READ!!!
DO NOT GO TO WEST GATE RESORT in Orlando!! I went there for a 90 minute presentation. Guess what??!!! I came out with a raggedy timeshare that I was pressured into buying. There must be some law against this. The complex is already overcrowded and a traffic jam coming out of the complex!! Who needs traffic jams on vacation??? They are also in the process of adding more units...They fed us breakfast and it was so incredibly horrible.

If you are looking for someplace cheap in Orlando, there are houses that you can rent that will be a lot less than your maintenance fees ...with pool, with privacy, hugh spacious homes. They may be a little further out, but is definitely worth it. REMEMBER YOU PAY THOSE MAINTENANCE FEES FOREVER!!!

Anyhoo, WestGate is not nice and the people all need a lesson in customer service. Also keep in mind that timeshares are a good investment. I found this out after I purchased my raggedy unit.

On a positive note, I was able to cancel my contract and get out of that MESS!! Thank GOODNESS!! Once again stay away from timeshares...
ESPECIALLY WESTGATE IN ORLANDO.

Comments

• Ms
      13th of Apr, 2009

This complaint is my exact same sentiment. I hate Westgate. they did me and my daughter the same way. Even thought I signed the contract, It was out of desperation that I did so. I just wanted to get out. Eventually I did not pay for the timeshare. I got out of the contract, it wasn't easy, but I stopped paying anything. they called and called and harassed me for about 2 years until I told them to leave me along and that if they tried to sue me, I would countersue them for harassment and anything else my lawyer and i could think of.

• Fr
      7th of Jul, 2009

Can you tell me how you were able to get out of your contract? Did you need to retain a lawyer? Thank you.

30th of Nov, 2010