Westgate / persistant phone calls per details
Sent below email yesterday the 8th October 2008
but presently have had no responce, all my contact details have changed, please also stop ringing my old work place and leaving messages for me to call. only contact should be via email. per below
Sorry to start your day of with a complaint, but, I have no choice, as I am not sure where to forward this complaint.
My husband and I live in Australia; we purchased a Unit last year 2007 in the month of October. Our details as follows
Mr Mason Wood Heath Crawford
Mrs Pamela Jane Crawford
30 Crinia Drive
Western Australia 6171
Home phone [protected]
Recently we have been getting phone calls at 1am in the evening, we found this disturbing so I have kept my phone by my bedside to answer the next call that came through. One evening I got another phone call only to find out it was a representative for Westgate Resorts, I advised the caller that it was 1am in the evening and advised her to contact us via our email address; she promptly apologized and hung up. We expected to receive an email, but, have since had 2 more calls.
We are now quite upset that the person trying to contact us has no common sense, if the caller is calling an international phone number surely she/he relizes there is a time difference. We do not want to be woken from our sleep again and would appreciate an email to the above emails listed to advise why we are getting these calls, and why they insist on calling us in the middle of the night.
Your prompt response to our request would be appreciated.
Lighting and Electrical Consultant
Summit Homes Group
More Westgate Complaints & Reviews
- Westgate Resorts - class action 
- Westgate Resorts - Vacation Package - Westgate Resorts is duplicitous 
- Westgate Resorts Fraud - Fraud sales practices and no fraud dept 
- Westgate Resorts - refund policy 
- Westgate Resorts - tricks up their sleeves! 
- Westgate Resorts - scam/lies
- Westgate Resorts - customer service
- Westgate Resorts - the resort in general.
- Westgate Resorts - Items taken from room, and no useful follow up from security staff
- Westgate Resorts - timeshare