Western Union / online scam

India, delhi Review updated:
western union
Phone: +917042255531
Hi sir my self nishant sinha I am living in delhi india I got scamed by email I lost 86000 inr in scam I use to deposite in SBI my all money is gone I am an orphan child I hardly use to manage all the things I am just frustrated now I complained all over the online site but no buddy is listening to me I have all proofs and I Dont know it will recover or not but just need to talk about the things and criminal please call me [protected] if you want to help only you are left for me. All I lost in Benin while contacting people from there they mentally assured me that he wanna help me and after that I lost money I become poor and homeless I Dont know what to do I just email you because no buddy is helping me please do something for me please I am beggeing
May 23, 2015

N  21st of Jun, 2015 by
N  28th of Jan, 2016 by
I have done a fund transfer on 15-Jan-2016 MTCN: 7329638806 using Western Union.
There is no update on the transaction.I've sent multiple mails and connected over phone calls. There customer care lines are mostly busy and hardly able to connect. If able to connect luckily then they were saying, they don't have update on the issue and it is with complaint department. Complaint department is not ready respond over mail or not ready to connect on phone. Every-time receive only response that complaint department is busy and they are not able to connect and they will arrange call back but never receive any call from them.

I am very disappointment and frustrated with Western Union service. They took my money (more than 1000 dollars) and not even taking any action to resolve issue. I am suspicious about their intentions now. Please provide your help.

I would like to raise this issue with Consumer Court. Please provide your help.

Western Union Financial Services Logo Western Union Financial Services