Western Union Money Transfermicrosoft winning notification

I received this email Friday Sept . 24, 2010. I know its a hoax and I thought of sending it to you for your info wall, I am also notifying the RCMP, computer fraud division about these clowns. I have attatched a copy of the email so you can post away.

Western Union Money Transfer

Comments

• He
      Oct 05, 2010

i sent money to a friend of mine who is in need very badly.his name is polwatte gallage paminda udan de silva.from yesterday he is going to collect the money from italy modena.they were saying that the name is wrong now.i send the money from western union jeddah saudi arabia.my e mail is [protected]@yahoo.com mobile [protected].this is very bad.

• He
      Oct 05, 2010

send, oney to italy modena.friends name is polwatte gallage udan paminda de silva.from yesterday they were saying that they dont have money.now they say the name is wrong.he is in very bad need for money.i have the referance doc with me.the name is correct & this is not the 1st time i send to him on same location.but everytime they does this bad service.pls help my mobile [protected]

• So
      Jul 22, 2014

Dear Sir,
    I Sohail Akhter Siddiqui live in jeddah My CIF CARD NO [protected] I visit Quraish branch at 2130LT there was very much crowed I stand up in the queue for more than 45 minute when I went to the window I came to know that my card is already expired then I went to another gentleman who was dealing card renewal and issuing new card at 2340LT he leave the chair and brought some more customer was not in the queue, when I asked him that is not fair then he show me rude attituade. I politely asked his name as I want to complaint against him then he replied that I dont have any name and because of his bad behavior I went out without renewing my card. This type of employee is really bad image of the company. I think he name is Saale. Here I would like to request to take disciplinary action against him, your kind concern in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks