Western Union / Integrated Payment Systems / poor service!

I sent two (2-)$500.00 five hundred dollar money to my daughter, she never received them. I called to stop payment and was told I needed to a two (2) consumer service affidavit, two (2) money order customer request form & two (2) $15 dollar checks, one for each money order. I was told that once they received the paper work a stop payment would be issued. I call (4) four days after I mail them. spoke to louis (2517) and was told at this time the money were not cashed and then was told it will now take 30 days to stop payment from today. I can see waiting 30 day to receive me refund, but not 30 days to stop payment that is an unfair business practice.

Comments

• Da
      20th of Mar, 2008

We have to bare lot of problem with your agent she has always bad ways to attend the custmers she always talk to customers in rough way. so we rquest for having another agent in our place, in belize orangewalk town, there are lot of customers who want to complain about she but they are thinking that if she come to known may she donot attend the customer in the same way.

thankyou

• Ga
      5th of May, 2008

I have a $400.00 money order for my car payment floating around somewhere in Denver. I sent a $15.00 money order for stop payment, the back of the money order receipt and a copy of the money order that I made after I filled it out. I mailed all of that to Integrated Payment Systems on April 15th, 2008. I called and could never reach a live person until today, but their automated systems says that my money order STILL has not been cashed NOR a stop payment has been put on it. I sent them a certified letter on April 25, 2008, which they received April 28th and I still have had NO response. The Receptionist that I reached today told me to fax my documents to two different people there. Their fax # in Processing is 720.332.0656 and their phone # is 720.332.1000 and press zero to reach the Receptionist! Their physical address is 6200 South Quebec Street, Suite 340, Greenwood Village, CO 80111. They have an "unsatisfactory" standing with the Denver Better Business Bureau and you can see that at www.denver.bbb.org. I filed an online complaint against them as well and will be faxing my documents to them as soon as I get home today. Postal money orders or cashier's checks are the way to go! I will NEVER buy a money order handled by Integrated Payment Systems again!

9th of Jul, 2008

INTEGRATED PAYMENT SYSTEMS, INC.( Englewood, Colorado )
    SUCKS!!!
    I WOULD WARN ANY & EVERYONE OUT THERE PURCHASING A MONEY ORDER TO STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS POSSIBLE, THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE BUT I'M NOT LAUGHING @ ALL!!

YOU PAY THE MONEY FOR THE MONEY ORDER ITSELF, NOT TO MENTION THE DAMN SERVICE FEE THAT YOU'RE CHARGED JUST TO PURCHASE IT, YET IF WANT SOME INFO. ON THE DAMN THING LIKE FOR EXAMPLE: WANNA KNOW IF ITS BEEN CASHED YET OR NOT OR MAYBE WANT TO TRACK THE DAMN THING...GOOD LUCK!!! THEY OFFER NOTHING OF THE SORT!!!

MONEYGRAM IS YOUR BEST WAY TO GO IF YOU NEED A MONEY ORDER--THEY HAVE A WEBSITE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO TRACK YOUR MONEY ORDER BY SIMPLY ENTERING IN THE MONEY ORDER NUMBER LOCATED ON YOUR MONEY ORDER RECEIPT YOU TEAR OFF THE ORIGINAL COPY! SIMPLE AS 1, 2, 3...

INTEGRATED PAYMENT SYSTEMS, INC. -- ###ING SUCKS!!!

8th of Oct, 2008

I have received 2 money orders from Integrated payment systems for $1500.00 each, cashed them, gave the money away via Western Union and then the money orders came back as Fraudelent. So I am out $3000.00

• Ri
      3rd of Dec, 2008

glad mines only 40buxs gezzz

• Sh
      6th of Jan, 2009

This is the great american rip off in the likes of the recent ripoffs, what a great tradition the great american companies set. ihave had a similar experience
    shame on you for ripping off hard working people you crooks

• Th
      26th of Jan, 2009

I had $355 robbed from me by Integrated Payment Systems. I had a money order I was going to use for my wife's immigration fees but we decided to delay the petition so I sent back the money order to Integrated Payment Systems with the requested information. This was 4 months ago and I still have not received a dime. No explanation, no nothing.

20th of May, 2010

I have very similar complaints about Western Union and Integrated Payment Systems out of Englewood, Co. For those of you interested I will follow up on this website. I am still in the process of writing letters in my effort to get a refund for money orders that were stolen, altered/forged then cashed. Perhaps someone may benefit from the information I am able to obtain. I wish the best to those of you who have also been ripped off. Justice will prevail!

• At
      16th of Apr, 2011

hi, i received an email thru facebook telling me i won a money prize! now their telling me i have to send $100 to insure the check before they will send it. after reading these posts i'm guessing their just tryin to rip me off big time! wtf???

• Te
      14th of Oct, 2012

better do your home work at one time Integrated Payment Systems was the provider for Money Gram Money orders. Look up Money Gram on wikipedia

• Te
      14th of Oct, 2012

Be ware Integrated Payment systems was the provider for Money Gram Money Orders. and a lof of banks use IPS.