Western Union Financial ServicesI can no longer send money to my family in prison??

I had an incident last month of a fraudulent charge was told to close out my account and open another. I did as I was instructed . Lately I must say I have been having issues with extra charges on my credit card, that the bank is very aware of. I also contacted the FBI for possible Identity theft. A company was opened in my name last yr with out my knowledge . and I have a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. i also have paid for additional security of my credit thru Discovery that costs me 21.00 a month.
So I don't know what else to do. I now have been blocked from sending monies to family and friends in BOP. WHY?? I'm the one that hasn't been in trouble or been in jail. So what do I need to do?? I say a call from WU 3 days ago. No one knew what I was talking about when I called. My name is Cherie DiStefano please call me at [protected], lets resolve this. Or how can I help you??? If someone calls, can u leave a message this time and not just hangup. Appreciated!!!

Ch