Western Union / montey transfer in my favour

1-5 Thailand Review updated:

From office of the western union money transfer.
Cotonou benin republic / address 455 agbokou, ankpa road
Lagotes palar
Web site.. www.westernunion.com

call us on +[protected]

Attn;beneficiary

Please you are advise to go trough this email carefully and and make sure you understand and ready to comply with the contents before replying to it. we are instructed by federal government of benin to transfer your fund to you via our service (western union money transfer) so you will be recieving $5, 000. 00 usd daily untill it complete the correct amount ($2. 5, 000. 00).

Meanwhile you are require to send us the transfer charges which is $275 usd for the $5, 000. 00 that we have already remit to your name because with out that you can not pick the money forit is on hold.

Note: the reason why we need you to send us the $275 usd is that we tried to diduct the transfering fee out from your fund but the minister administrator trust fund of benin republic told us that no one has acess over your fund as it have been signed and stamped that no money should be diducted until it gets to you to avoid any misunderstanding beacuse if any one has acess to that it will involve you loosing your fund, no one has to be trust even your mother or your father.

Here is the information of the one we sent today to you but it will remain on held until you send us our transfer charges of $275 before we can releasese it to you so you can track it with our web site and see that your money is there.

Www.westernunion.com
Sender name: onwnesi emeka
Mtcn : [protected]
Question - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - who
Test answer - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - me
Amount - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $5, 000, 00,

Http: / / www.westernunion.com / info / selectcountry. asp
Finaly update us with he $275 usd to enable us proceed on your payment immediately, below is the information you will use to remit the $275 usd via western union money transfer been our transfering charge for your $5000. 00 usd.

1. receiver name:... emmanuel adili
2. country:... benin republic.
3. city :... cotonou.
4. test question:... a?.
5. test answer:... apple.
6. amount:... $275, usd.

Your urgent respond is highly needed.

Regards
Sir. john booma
Forign operation manager
Western union office benin republic

Comments

• Ha
      7th of Jan, 2009

DEPARTMENT OFFICE

Attention:

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER UNITED KINGDOM in the
    amount of $600, 000.00 USD directed in cash credited to file
    KTU/9023118308/03, at the owner of this email address.

The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for your compensation a couple of
    hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to
    send it to an email address instead of a name.

We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require
    some more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME:...
    FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:...
    MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:...

In order to resolve this problem, please email via Western Union Solicitors Fund
    Verification Department: (western_union0@hotmail.fr) PHONE::+229-9390-2604.

As soon as this information is received, and you have complied with the
    requirements of payment for the remitence permit $275 the money will be sent to
    you via western union and give you the MTCN for the pick up.

Note: That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all they are
    after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you wil not receive your
    funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the Management of
    Western Union Money Transfer Benin Republic Head Office and our Motto is To
    Serve You Better.Contact us on our website on
    website:http://www.westernunion.com/info/selectCountry.

And also note that you would be responsible for any payment that is needed for
    the transfer of your funds into your nominated bank account or at the counter
    directlyfrom the Western Union Transferring Bank.

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, BENIN HEAD OFFICE. DISPATCHED
    THIS DAY

Sincerely,
    MR.JAMES MARK
    Office Number:+229-9390-2604

• Wh
      28th of Mar, 2009

I believe that who ever it is that works in the office there knows or is involved in the scams.

10th of Aug, 2009

I began getting scams allegedly from John Caswell Western Union is after I enquired from them about sending money overseas.

5th of Sep, 2009

This is blatantly a scam. The only money that will ever be transferred is the receiver of this email sending money to the other person. Then they will be LONG GONE before you realize it.

• Gh
      2nd of Oct, 2009

Yeah, this isn't a scam. Right, because everyone knows the corporate email for Western Union runs on hotmail.fr

• Pe
      8th of Mar, 2010

Dear Sirs:
    Here is another scam that these clowns should be caught and prosecuted. Who knows how many people have fallen for this already.

Sincerely: Peter Werner

• Ga
      19th of Apr, 2010

After multiple attempts at picking up the funds, Western Union was unable to complete the transaction. The recipient was at first told, "You need the Control Number." despite all Western Union signage indicating that it was only required for larger orders." The second time they could not "find" the funds when the control number was provided. Subsequent discussions with Western Union revealed that they had "locked" the transaction so that it couldn't be picked up. After a third unsuccessful attempt at pickup (which was because Western Union actually didn't "unlock" the funds until 2 weeks after they said they would), I said I am no longer interested in the service and I want them to mail me a check, which they said would arrive in 7-10 days. When no check had arrived within 3 weeks I called again, and they immediately said, "The transfer is available for pickup at its original location." to which I replied, "I was told a check would be mailed to me?" They then indicated their was no such record. I asked them to look at the history of the transaction, and the operator replied, "There is no history associated with this transaction." at which I expressed shock, "You have no record of the fact that I've called you three times about this transaction, nor the fact that someone told me a check would be sent?" I then asked to speak to the operators supervisor (I was put on hold, and refused the opportunity to speak to the supervisor). I dealt with operator 668 named Victor "We are not required to provide our last names." and he refused to provide his supervisor's name, but provided her number as 691. I then asked him what time is shift ended, because I would be calling back once his shift ended, and every day until my check arrives to check on the status. He said, "in that event please tell the operator that it is listed under 'Offline Requests'" and said that my "Reference Number" was the original Control Number. I will not be surprised if I call back tomorrow and am told, "We have no record of prior conversations related to this transaction."

• Ed
      26th of Jun, 2010

I run a small company and was needing to send a payment to a business partner in another state. I decided to use Western Union so the payment would be made the same day, and my products could be shipped faster. Huge mistake. I used the online payment method to send $999.99 (the most you can send using the internet option) which cost $1, 083.99 all together. Using my company debit card I finished the online processes, then received an email saying to call to finish the transaction. So I make the initial phone call, the lady tells me to go find a agent to complete the transaction. So I go to the agent, who has no idea what I'm talking about. (not his fault) And he calls using his agent line, to tell me the transaction was canceled because I have a private phone number and they cant verify my identity. Remember I'm with an authorized agent of theirs with my drivers license and and business information in hand. And if you type in my company's name and search, my name comes up as the owner with my street address and phone number. So no problem I decided to overnight my associate a check. Look online and Western Union charged my business account before declining the transfer. So the money's pending in my account and I do not have access to it. Multiple phone calls to both my bank and Western Union, I will not have access to MY BUSINESS FUNDS for three days. Best case scenario I can access my funds on Saturday, be able to place my order on Monday, and possibly receive my store merchandise on Wednesday. That's six days total, I'm going to lose well over $1, 000 on this one. And as a side note everyone I talked to at Western Union was very hard to understand. If anyone knows the owners personal number, please post it.

• Ye
      18th of Aug, 2010

I sent money western union to a person in atlanta georgi, well after 1 day I realized it was a scam so I called western union and told them to stop payment the woman assured me the payment was stopped and to go get my money. I went and got my money back (2, 300.00). well two montha later western union sends me aletter saying they didn't stop payment and the person did receive the money and they (western union wants me to give them back the money they returned to me or they will send it to collections. haven't resolved yet but will update when some new news comes.

• Cd
      10th of Nov, 2011

Western Union cannot even handle a small $350 overseas. I tried to make a transaction online
    (MTCN 345 848 4329). Western Union took the money out of my Bank of America account but they never delivered it overseas to my daughter with a medical emergency? Where is the money? I think Western Union online is some sort of scam. They have my money and I guess I need to go to my bank and see if they can track these scammers down. I feel WESTERN UNION online is a rip off with zero customer concern.

• Ca
      24th of Dec, 2011

Western union is truly a joke. maybe once upon a time it was a legit way to send money but now it seem to me to be tailored specifically for scammers. unlike most banks and visa and paypal, western union does not have security measures in place to protect anyone from being scammed and from my talks with them after I was a victim of a scam, does not seem to give a hoot. they are a dinosaur of the fiance system and they do not keep up with the times. after I was scammed, I googled the name of the person that received the money and the email name and both were all over the internet and had been scamming people for some time. this should have been on some type of flagging system on western unions part to provide some kind of security for their customers if they really cared but they do not and it seems to me, they are a part of the scam problem so rampant today. western union is the easiest way for scam artist to take advantage of people. I will never use western union ever again and I am copy pasting this to every forum related to them I that I can find and will tell anyone never use western union. it's the same as throwing your paycheck down the toilet! western union... run by scammers for scammers. fu western union.. I hope you are happy with all the money you make from scammers all over the world. you truly cater to them. agin, I repeat for all reading this... never never use western union... ever!

• Bo
      20th of Apr, 2012

Never never use western union... ever! I got a check issued by wu, lost it the same day and reported the same day, they told me that they would stop the check and will re issued it in 45 days. after 45 days I called and was told that the check was cashed by somebody else, I requested an investigation, but nobody seemed to care, 2 month late nothing happened, they never bothered to call me back even so many time they promised that they would get back to me. I requested to have a copy of the cashed check, but every customer service stated that he/she can not release the information, I keeped calling and never got a person who can release the information. it seemed like that wu is truly some kind of joke, talking to somebody in wu is like talking to the air, nothing you can see, nothing you can feel and no where you can go. I really think that somebody inside cashed the check. now I begin to think that everybody inside wu is doing something like that. never never use western union... ever!

• Bo
      19th of Dec, 2012

bestfinanceltd@yahoo.com is scam scam
    bestfinanceltd@yahoo.com is ripper
    i give money for him and him don't sell
    don't contact with him because he is scam
    What people want to know more information about this scam guy contact me
    yahoo ID: boy_phamhung_2009

• Ph
      23rd of Dec, 2012

Note:
    Bestfinanceltd@yahoo.com is scam scam, pls don't contact with him..
    Bestfinanceltd@yahoo.com is ripper
    Yahoo id: bankloginswubug@yahoo.com (only one person) +2348076049228 or +2348139304866
    I give money for him and him don't sell don't contact with him because he is scam strongly advise people not to believe in them because hackers not in that cry practices based money before work, only deception, to do so. what people want to know more information about this scam guy contact me yahoo id: boy_phamhung_2009

17th of Jan, 2013

scammed out of 18000.00 for for lotto winning of 2, 000, 000.00 that i've paid over a year.

17th of Jan, 2013

Mr. George Pun and Dr. Cosh sais that they works for western union

• Sy
      8th of Dec, 2013

i have well working PM Adder, it's free of charge for the software, contact me for more info, don't be scammed b'coz i was a victim for a long time before i came across the real software and realize that hacker are not hungry. am not a hacker. contact me to share the app with you: oluajoe@gmail.com. gudluck

• Bv
      2nd of Jun, 2015

for some reason after years of sending money overseas can no longer do on line and not being giving a reason for this, except that they aren't allowed to tell me... very frustrating to say the least!!!

• Th
      2nd of Jun, 2015

You are not entitled to use their services. They do not need to provide you with a reason.

10th of Aug, 2015

If you are a victim of scam report them to
    i n t e r p r o t e c t . w e e b l y . c o m