Western Union And Al Ahlionline Bank / illegal money transfers
Everyone is talking about money problems here...but this is a bit different one...how come these money transfer companies can transfer money from a man to a whore for pleasures. May be i'm wrong but i came to know that a man(living in Jeddah, KSA) sent more than 3000 riyals from ksa(Jeddah) to eight different prostitutes who work on net living in different country. In ksa rules and regulation about all these things are really strict and then how come this one man sent money to different countries ( including South Africa, Phillipines and America) for his pleasure and to fullfill his porn desires. Oh by the way he sent all this money to those whores through Western Union Money Transfer ( bank and on net) and through Al Ahlionline Bank ( on net) and he is still doing till now. Ok i agree to this that company didn't know about it and was doing its work, its duty...but this cannot be easly ignored that a man is sending money to eight different girls(prostitutes) living in different countries. This man has also spent money on internet porn chatting site named www.person.com and he paid his bills the way everyone other man pays(throught telephone bills), but there was no complains about that he has paid bills on porn chatting site. (living in Jeddah, KSA). I complained to a similar site about all this but there was no response. Please take some actions. This is not legal. This is illegal.
More Western Union And Al Ahlionline Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - email scams 
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason 
- Western Union - banned from using service 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance 
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email 
- Western Union Financial Services - difficulties in withdrawing money at absa welkom south africa
- Western Union Financial Services - western union imposed a preposterous ban on me from every using western union again
- Western Union Financial Services - denial of money transfers
- Western Union Financial Services - I can no longer send money to my family in prison??
- Western Union Financial Services - unbelievable