Western General Insurance Companywon't fix my car / unprofessional

One of their clients made a right hand turn into my left lane and smashed into my right front passenger door...I called and filed a claim with his insurance company (Western General) right away since he was at fault. Didn't hear from anybody until I had to call back again, then was asigned an insurance adjuster i called her to check the status on my claim she then notified me that "they have been trying to get a hold of the guy who hit me, his phone number is no longer in service, so they will need to then contact him by mail." Great now it's going to take even longer to get the damages on my car fixed . Now here we are 3 months later and my car still hasn't been fixed I called the insurance adjuster yesterday 1-6-15 and they still haven't heard from him...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Newbury Park, CAand I was told they cannot move forward with my claim until he responds. I have been nothing but cooperative them. Why should I have to be going through this? isn't that what the idiot is paying you for? Can't believe this guy is out there driving getting into accidents and western general will not fix the damage he caused. Obviously he's not responding and hiding for a reason. Western General also stated I would need to go through my insurance to get my car fixed if the guy doesn't respond. I already tried going through my insurance but they told me i need to go through his since he was at fault. I am so unhappy with the way Western General handle things they are so unprofessional! Thanks western general for doing absolutley nothing! What a way to start the new year!

Lc