Western General Insurance Company / Scam and cheating
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
This extended warranty company is a scam. They do not tell you that there rental reimbursement is based on how many flag hours it takes to fix your vehicle, not by the day! They also do not provide you a list of covered parts, just an overview. Then they deny parts that a dealership may call one thing and the insurance calls it something else, but it's the same part!
Had I done my research before, I would never had paid $2300 for this so call extended warranty. Customer service blows you off when you try to cancel as well. There have been multiple complaints with the BBB and otr forums such as this.
Would never use them again and plan on writing their main offices - not that it will do much.
More Western General Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Western General - Extended warranty scam! 
- Western General - Failer to Cover Warrantied Work 
- Western General - Unreal denial! 
- Western General Insurance Company - they won't refund my 114.30 
- Western General Insurance Company - Extended Service Warranty
- Western General - Extended Warranty - Trickery used in the wording of the service
- Western General Insurance Company - won't fix my car / unprofessional
- Western General - Fraud and scam