Western General / Failer to Cover Warrantied Work

1 300Coarsegold, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559 658 7903

My daughter purchased a GMC Yukon and was sold a service agreement by Western General. However, though it was in her contract she was not aware of the extent of the agreement. We had a repair done that would have been covered by the agreement. We paid for it. Later, I examined her contract and found the agreement.

I called Western General to explain. The said we needed prior authorization, which was true. Yet, I explained this was a "covered" repair and further explained our not being aware there was an agreement. They would not even hear us.

Certainly they have the legal right to refuse payment. It just seems to us that they could have at least examined the repair descripti0n and bill. When my wife called, the customer service man would even respond to her questions. He was totally silent! Some service!!

Carman Ruggeri

Comments

• Ku
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I'm sick and tired of hearing from people like you. Know why you don't read your contract...with anything you buy? Cause you are going to rely on someone out there in the business community to save your a$$ due to your ignorance.

Read your contract. They lived up to it. You didn't yet its 'their fault' and you file a rip-off.

Yes. Someone got ripped off here. Its Western General when they signed you up. They got ripped off.

Kurt

• Co
      10th of Mar, 2009

gosh, Kurt - that was harsh. You must work for Western General.