Western General / Failer to Cover Warrantied Work
My daughter purchased a GMC Yukon and was sold a service agreement by Western General. However, though it was in her contract she was not aware of the extent of the agreement. We had a repair done that would have been covered by the agreement. We paid for it. Later, I examined her contract and found the agreement.
I called Western General to explain. The said we needed prior authorization, which was true. Yet, I explained this was a "covered" repair and further explained our not being aware there was an agreement. They would not even hear us.
Certainly they have the legal right to refuse payment. It just seems to us that they could have at least examined the repair descripti0n and bill. When my wife called, the customer service man would even respond to her questions. He was totally silent! Some service!!
More Western General Complaints & Reviews
- Western General - Extended warranty scam! 
- Western General - Unreal denial! 
- Western General Insurance Company - Scam and cheating 
- Western General Insurance Company - they won't refund my 114.30
- Western General Insurance Company - Extended Service Warranty
- Western General - Extended Warranty - Trickery used in the wording of the service
- Western General Insurance Company - won't fix my car / unprofessional
- Western General - Fraud and scam