Western Express / driver
On Thursday, Sept 13 at 5pm, I was waiting to merge on Briley Pkwy, from Centennial Blvd in Nashville. I work for a trucking company just down the street from Western and am very familiar with trucks. There was a Western truck in the next lane, no turn signal, no sign of trying to get off until he started into my lane. I could see his face in his side view mirror (passenger side), which means he could see me as well IF he had checked his mirrors before attempting to change lanes. I had to floor it to get ahead of him so he didn't hit me and he proceeded to blow his horn repeatedly at me! I guess he would have preferred me to keep my place in my lane so he could hit me? His tractor number is 4935 and I expect appropriate action to be taken toward this extremely inept driver. A response would be much appreciated.
More Western Express Complaints & Reviews
- Western Express - Complaints 
- Western Express - rude driver
- Western Express - the false truck abandonment
- Western Express - Western Express Inc. in Nashville Tn.
- Western Express - Bad working conditions,
- Western Express - western express trucks parking in private parking lot
- Western Express - Inept Driver
- Western Express - damage to company property
- Western Express - claim #68918
- Western Express - dangerous driving