Western Dental Services / why am I billed when I am fully paid?
This is Relyn Corpus with account number [protected]. I was seen at Western Dental Broadway Branch Chula Vista on March 31, 2018. Gingival Irrigation was done for which i was billed $244. I initially paid $50. pls see receipt and i was told to pay $66.62 for 2 payments however i surmised that it should have been for 3 months more. My next due date was April 28, 2018 however I paid on line all the remaining balance which i was told $198.64. Pls see attach bank statement of my husband. i was even told that i dont owe Western Dental anymore.. the month of May was quiet however before June 10, 2018 i received a billing statement of $28.36 due June 10. I went to Western Dental Chula Vist and complained why am i billing charged again when i was fully paid? The lady at the cashier noted my complaint, got a copy of my receipts and other documents and i was told i should hear from them in 30 days. But instead i received this new
billing statement with even more charges... i feel this is not being fair..
More Western Dental Services Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud 
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge 
- Western Dental - price rip off 
- Western Dental - dear future wd patient 
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca 
- Western Dental Services - I cancelled my business with western dental
- Western Dental Services - upper dentures
- Western Dental - doctor diagnosed $10.000 with problems that did not exist
- Western Dental Services - deep cleaning
- Western Dental Services - crowns