Western Dental Services / why am I billed when I am fully paid?

1 Chula Vista, CA, United States Review updated:

This is Relyn Corpus with account number [protected]. I was seen at Western Dental Broadway Branch Chula Vista on March 31, 2018. Gingival Irrigation was done for which i was billed $244. I initially paid $50. pls see receipt and i was told to pay $66.62 for 2 payments however i surmised that it should have been for 3 months more. My next due date was April 28, 2018 however I paid on line all the remaining balance which i was told $198.64. Pls see attach bank statement of my husband. i was even told that i dont owe Western Dental anymore.. the month of May was quiet however before June 10, 2018 i received a billing statement of $28.36 due June 10. I went to Western Dental Chula Vist and complained why am i billing charged again when i was fully paid? The lady at the cashier noted my complaint, got a copy of my receipts and other documents and i was told i should hear from them in 30 days. But instead i received this new
billing statement with even more charges... i feel this is not being fair..

Re
Jul 7, 2018

Comments

• Ro
      17th of Jul, 2018

why is nobody doing anything about it, I paid my bill and now 2 years later they send me a new bill saying they made a mistake and that I have to pay 2, 000 more from my original bill. Where can I go for help !!!

• Tr
      20th of Sep, 2018

I paid western dental 208.44 and payment was not submitted to my bank for payment.

• Br
      15th of Nov, 2018

WESTERN DENTAL SCAM! Same problem here. My daughter had braces put on at Western Dental. Got on a payment plan. I did a few payments, then I paid the balance off in full according to my bill balance. I took my daughter to all her ortho appointments until her braces were took off. In ALL the rest of her appointments nobody said that I owed anything. All of a sudden over 1 year later. I get a bill. Saying I owe back late charges and I'm being charged for $190.00. I spend 2 hours on the phone being transferred back and forth trying to dispute! Finally I was told I would be contacted by a supervisor within 48 hours. I get a call from Alexander that I missed. So now I keep leaving messages to call me back. Of course he never calls back. Now today a New bill for $215.00 with another late charge of $25.00 Mind you all these bills have been sent to me within 1 week!