Western Dental Services / upper dentures

1 Canoga Park, CA, United States

Hi, i would like to make a complaint about my recent experience with western dental Canoga park office. My name is Luydmila Makaryants, chart # 84.
We had been coming to the Canoga park office since May 25th, 2018 to complete upper denture work. Unfortunately, it has been worse experience ever in my life, because dentures were made incorrectly, hurting my gums, causing bleeding, irritation and infection, as well as not properly fitting. We had our last appointment on 10/09 18 to complete the denture work, but instead were given incorrect dentures. I have talked to a manager Nancy Alvarado about redoing, readjusting or even returning dentures, but was given an answer NO. The Managing Dentist: Clera Wijewardene has been ignoring me as a patient and has been very rood and unprofessional. At the last appointment, on 10/09/18 we agreed to wear a denture for 2-3 days to make sure it is serving me well, but unfortunately it has started to irritate my gums just hours after wearing it. At this point, i was told that no adjustments will be made and no return can be made as well . I would like you to investigate this issue, help me to resolve this problem in a proffesional manner, before i pursue the legal action against the office and above stated doctor.

Sincerely,