Western Dental Services, Inc. / fraud

1 Redding, CA, United States Review updated:

In December of 2008, I went to Western Dental to get a thorough cleaning and any cavitys fixed. Not realizing Western Dental caters to low income, I decided to go there because it was close to my house. It is now April of 2009 and it's been nothing but a nightmare. Their version of a cleaning consisted of a 20 second grit polish AFTER doing some white filling repair, which now needs to be RE-DONE due to crappy work. I filed a complaint with Western Dental and they basically stated, "we're sorry", but with no help what-so-ever. I now have to find another dentist to re-do what they did. BEWARE! These photos were taken 3 months AFTER their repair. Notice the middle teeth filling is now gone and in another photo, the cavity I complained about wasnt even addressed!!!

Western Dental Services, Inc.
Western Dental Services, Inc.

Comments

• In
      11th of May, 2009

I will never go to that place! Thank you for the pictures, they really show their screw up.

• In
      11th of May, 2009

I will never use or recommend that place! Thank you for posting the pix. They show how bad the work they provide is.

1st of Jun, 2009

I totally agree with you. i wentto W.D. for some cosmetic work back in September 2008 and it has been the worst experience of my life!!! Tosay the least, I will NEVER reccomend anyone to W.D. The dentists there are a real joke. I don't even think they arereally there toaddress your issues...they just want to see how much money they can make off of you. Best wishes toyou!