Western Dentalgot hit with x-ray machine on my face

Ma San Diego, CA Review updated:

I went to get my teeth clean and the technical guy hit me with the x-ray machine.
I ended in the ER with a head concussion.
I had to pay everything out off pocket.

I had to see an eye doctor see my personal doctor and also lost work time.

Now I am getting a bill for the x-rays that they never finish.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Diego, CAI also was told that I had so many problems with my teeth.
Four weeks after I went to a Navy dentist and they told me my teeth were healthy and there was nothing wrong with them. The only thing they suggested me to do it was to get them clean.
I just got them clean four weeks before the day.
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

•   Jun 24, 2009

You are a ###. Why would you go back to the dentist to have x-rays done if you thought they were fine? Also, I call BS on your claim the xray machine hit you so hard you got a concussion - unless the xray tech tied you down & rammed the machine into the back of your skull repeatedly, there is just no way. I'll bet you're one of the those stupid old ladies who "slip" on water in front of department store cameras, looking for to sue corporations for big bucks. Someone needs to examine your head for mental illness, not concussions.

• Wa
      Jul 08, 2009

THAT REALLY SUCKS! I HAVE GOT TO SAY I DID LAUGH WHEN I READ IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE GOT TO ADMIT, THIS IS KIND OF FUNNY FROM AN OUTSIDER'S PERSPECTIVE. I HOPE YOU HAD A FULL RECOVERY AND ARE COMPENSATED BY W.D.