Western Dental / fraudulent billing
I went to western dental for implants consultation, they checked my insurance and presented me with contract.
I agreed, signed the contract and work begun.
When I got my statements my total was never the amount, that was on contract, and when I asked lady in the office she said that it will be fixed. After 5 month it's still not fixed.
To make things worth, my monthly payments which are made through my banking online, are never posted on time, and every month i'm charged late fee. To fix this I have to go through my banking on line services to reverse late fees. And we go through this every month. They are cashing my check and week later sending me collection statement.
When I call them I can not reach anyone competent to help with this matter. It's a pure madness. I will never have any other services there or refer anyone to them.
More Western Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud 
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge 
- Western Dental - price rip off 
- Western Dental - dear future wd patient 
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca 
- Western Dental - harassing phone calls
- Western Dental - billing 
- Western Dental Services - specialist denied
- Western Dental - braces
- Western Dental Harassment - incessant phone calls demanding payment when i've never been to western dental