Western Dental / awful company
I needed dentures right away. They escepted payments. What a mistake. I made 2 trips there after they made my dentures because they never fit right. Well they still didn't fit. I had another dentist fix them. The price was $800.00 for my dentures, my total bill was aprrox. $1, 500.00. I received retro medical. I sent them my medical card & letter of retro date. It took them 3-4 months to turn it in to medical. But they never did turn in for my dentures. Just for pulling my teeth. They won't turn it in to medical, they say dentures have to be pre-approved. Medical has told me, that is not for them to decide. Mean while, now they have raised the price of my dentures to $1, 829.00. My dentures cracked after 6 months. I never dropped them. I called them, they want $165.00 to fix them. They start pulling your teeth before your mouth is even numb. They call me about twice a week to harass me about my bill. They say my contract is viod, but then they expect me to make the contract payments. All the payments I am making they are using as late fees. Because I do not make the contract payment. I wouldn't advise any one to go there.
More Western Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud 
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge 
- Western Dental - price rip off 
- Western Dental - dear future wd patient 
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca 
- Western Dental 791 E Monte Vista Ave Vacaville, Ca 95688 - customer service there
- Western Dental Services - specialist denied
- Western Dental Services - poor service and long waiting times
- Western Dental - no one should ever have to use dental instruments on themselves!
- Western Dental Service - the manager abbie