westelm.com / bad quality beds and no help from staff
We bought a bed from the website www.westelm.com. We received it quickly, but the quality was poor. My husband sat on the bad and it cracked. We contacted the customer services and the rep told me that the manager would call back. But no one did. We called them several times and each time they found some excuses in order not to speak and return money. Real fraud. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
More westelm.com Complaints & Reviews
- West Elm - delayed 3+ months 
- West Elm - worst customer service 
- Williams-Sonoma - poor customer service 
- West Elm- STINKY WOOL RUG - smelly rug and horrible customer service
- Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate - get less at same costs 
- West Elm - refund
- Williams Sonoma - bad service shopping
- West Elm - misleading product/poor service 
- Williams Sonoma - mugged in their store and no one cared!
- Williams-Sonoma - useless promo code