West Point Relocation / Don't use

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Don't use Westpoint Relocation!!! Eli the owner won't get back with you when you need to file a claim and you will need to file one. They are the best before you pay them any thing. The sales team will tell you what you want to hear and even lie to you! Its way worth is to pay a little more and use another company. Don't use West Point Relocation. I am now having to seek a lawyer. Its so worth it to pay another company $5k more.

Comments

• Gu
      16th of Aug, 2009

I am contacting the local chamber of commerce and police department. I have already filed a complaint with BBB. I wasn't the only one... I lost everything in Hurricane Katrina and now WPR stole everything from me.

• Ru
      12th of Nov, 2009

DO NOT USE WESTPOINT RELOCATION!!! I strongly agree! Right now I am learning the insurance I purchase means nothing. Eli is a rip off artist. I had about 3k dollars worth of damages and they want to give me $200.

It’s totally worth paying more and going with another company. And I highly recommend asking more questions and get everything is writing and just because it looks like you are paying for insurance doesn't really mean anything and it is spelled out word for word. I believe the whole industry is fraudulent. Worse than used car salesmen name Fast Eddie.

Bottom line is don't use Westpoint. I ready reviews before using them but wanted to safe and I am here to tell you is not worth it.

• Me
      28th of Feb, 2010

They are frauds and claim bankruptcy, there credit card machine is broken (so they get a check from you which you will not get back), they go by various names, and all knds of other things. They try to get more money and then do not ship your things. I had to pay Matson to go get my things to ship them, and then WPR used my container I paid Matson for to ship someone elses things also. So they got money from both of us but did not have to pay cent to ship it, I did. DO NOT USE THEM!

• Pa
      24th of Oct, 2010

I contacted the FBI but at the time they only wanted people who had lost whole household goods. I summitted the police report # to them and contacted the BBB as to my complaint.

I am following as I think they are in for some hard time (prision) and I will never get over what happened to me.