West Indies Dinning Room Set / Poor quality of Goods, Bad Customer Service

1 550 Golf Mill CenterNiles, IL, United States
Phone: 847-768-9714

We bought the West Indies II Dinning Table with 6 side chairs and 2 Arm chairs on 8-16-08. When they delivered on 8-22-08, the Table was damaged. the delivery guy told us to keep it and he would ask them to come and exchange it. I called the next day and they said the will send a replacement on 8/30/08. Instead of a replacement the send a repairman to come a repair the damage table, I told the repairman, I wanted a new Table not a repaired damaged table. They scheduled to replace the table on 9/13/08. In the meantime the color on 2 of the side chairs were peeling off, I called them again and they said they will replace them when they deliver the Table. On the 9/10/08 we noticed that the paint was peeling of a 3rd side chairs. On the 9/13/08 the attemped to deliver a replacement Table without the chairs. Instead they send someone to again to come repairs, we got fed up and decided to return the whole set. We decided to return the goods the Customer service people were so rude. At one time they put me on hold for 30 minutes and then hang. I talke to the manager today and they would not come for the goods. Beware of what you buy from Value City Furniture! It may not be as good as it seems in the store.

Th