West Elm — refund
I returned a Rug to west Elm at the begging of July 2018. I have repeatedly called regarding the refund check. I have been given multiple different dates for delivery, been hung up on, snapped at, and persistently called to inquire of the status. Right now the company owes me over $500 for a rug that I purchased, never opened, and returned promptly. On my last call the representative snapped that I should give them a different address to mail the check. Which I responded that I have provided my home address, being as that's where I live, and I have had no problem receiving orders there's prior.
More West Elm Complaints & Reviews
- West Elm - delayed 3+ months 
- West Elm - worst customer service 
- Williams-Sonoma - poor customer service 
- West Elm- STINKY WOOL RUG - smelly rug and horrible customer service
- Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate - get less at same costs 
- Williams Sonoma - bad service shopping
- West Elm - misleading product/poor service 
- Williams Sonoma - mugged in their store and no one cared!
- Williams-Sonoma - useless promo code
- westelm.com - company charged me twice for the shipping