West Coast Construction and Investments / Contractor fraud and scam

1 P.O. Box 5245Vacaville, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 707-301-7819

Breached Contract-Contractor pretended to be sympathetic of repairs, then when time to do a walk around with homeowner for the job contracted for. Totally avoided homeowner and job left undone and took off with Scheduled payments made per Contract.

Me

Comments

• We
      20th of Dec, 2008

We'll just wait til Jan 2, 2009 when complaintants time expires to answer questions posed in letters from my surety company. She fails to respond to letters dated 10/14/08 and another letter dated 11/13/08. She cannot answer the hard questions like: Why did you install composition shingles over a brand new modified bitumen torch down roof? Maybe cuz the con she used to try and extort my bond told her to? Why did it take you months to notice the $6, 000 dollars in BMW damage you claim I did? Now, with a statement from my roofer and I, under penalty of perjury, the BMW was removed and you left the Mustang in the garage! No permits for drywall nailing? No"J" number for asbestos abatement? Well, I am requesting from her the validation from her unlicensed contractor verifying her/their call to building department, claiming the city told them they could re-roof with no permit. No cancelled checks to contractors paid. Compaintant is a fraud. She used an unlicensed, unqualified convict to do non code compliant work claiming that they needed no permits. Her mortgage company knows that the 2% Chrysotile asbestos contamination throughout the ghetto house is rampant. Should have gotten a "J" # from air quality board to abate it. Especially since your ex-insurance company paid for abatement and clearance, which went into her greedy, unscrupulous fraudulent pocket. I look forward to assisting my surety company in pounding a federal offense of fraud charges down your throat. You've already been investigated for fraud by your insurance company. Stay tuned, aint nowhere near over. More rope for you, just answer the bond companys' questions, please.

21st of Dec, 2008

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FAT LADY! WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU IS THAT THE INFORMATION THEY ASK FOR IS FOR THEIR INVESTIGATION INTO YOU! YOU'RE GOING DOWN FAT LADY! FEDERAL OFFENSE! YOU'VE BEEN CHARGED WITH ONE VIOLENT FELONY ALREADY, BUT YOUR SISSY ### HUSBAND REFUSED TO TESTIFY. 273.5 IS FELONY SPOUSAL ABUSE. YOUR HUSBAND CHATGED A YEAR LATER FOR BEATING YOU? UH, HUH! GO DOWN FAT LADY! yOU ARE GOING DOWN!

25th of Mar, 2009

Yep! Another FELONY charge against her for beating her husband on March 18th. She goes to court on April 3rd with intent not to prosecute. But, Commisioner Barbara James will order a criminal history and remand her to custody. Maybe she will try the old, "my high risk pregnancy", trip. We'll see. I'll be there April 3rd asking for a criminal history! Then, I'll take a copy of it along with the first one from 2006 and we will prove to the arbitration judge on April 16th, that she has issues. Which is why we were unable to complete her project, because she is irrational and has anger management issues.

11th of Apr, 2009

Ok, time for an update as scheduled. The lastest letter to Corral dated 4/6/2009: Dear Ms. Corral. Please note we have not received your written reply to our letters of February 4, 2009 or March 6, 2009. Your written response on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

As noted in our previous letters, please be sure to provide our office with MCS' license number, if known. In addition, you have previously provided our office with check copies, which totalled $5, 800.00, payable to MCS. We would appreciate your confirmation as to whether the payments went solely for the roofing work or if not, that you clarify otherwise. Also, if you paid MCS the balance of the contract for the other work listed, please be sure to provide our office with written confirmation as well as copies of the remaining checks issued in payment, (front and back). If MCS did not complete the remaining portion of the project but you otherwise obtained an estimate from a licensed contractor, please submit a copy at this time. Please be sure to advise us if you received any money from your insurance company issued in payment to complete the bond principal's work (rather than directly for the storm damage). If you are uncertain, please be sure to list the known payments and when they were received.

Lastly, it appears that the project in question involved the base contract, which was signed on February 27, 2008, for repairs to your home at a contract price of $10, 015.00, as well as a March 9, 2008 change order for $3, 100.00. As both you and the bond principal discussed further modifications of this understanding, we would greatly appreciate your written confirmation as to the final contract price. If any portion of the contract was removed, along with a corresponding reduction in contract price, please be sure to note this.

Very truly yours, Stephen Silva, Sr. Claims Examiner. On behalf of American Contractors Indemnity Company.