West Coast Ad Efx / Terrible experience

I was in the grocery store when this man approached me asking if I ever go to a day spa. I replied no and he told me that there was a new spa and salon opening called 'A Touch of Enchantment' located in Henderson Nevada. He said that they were offering all of their services at basically 90% off. For $47.00 you would receive a brochure that would entitle you the 3 visits. Visit A which was a day for your hair, visit B which was a facial/massage visit, and visit C which was a manicure/pedicure visit. It sounded like a great deal, all of that for $47.00, so I bought 2.

Well, I tried to call the salon and all I got was an answering machine, so I left a few messages and never got a response. I called a few more times and again I still get the answering machine, and again no response even during business hours. Once you buy this brochure you only have 4 months to use it, and you will never get a call back in time to actually use it.

If you go to the Better Business Bureau there are many complaints against this company and they are in bad standing with the bureau. I'm not sure if its just this company that rips people off or if the spa/salons are involved too. But if you have any one offer you these packages, don't do it.

Va

Comments

• Bb
      5th of Mar, 2009

We, Ad Efx, as the marketing tool will help salons and spas build their clientel. The staff of our company will do their best to gain as much business for the salon as they can, but it is up to the salon to keep their end of the contract and honor those promotions.
    As representation of the salons, there is always a way to compensate for the inconvienence to the best of our ability, so long as it was brought to our attention.
    I don't feel that Ad Efx is given enough credit for the amount of new clients that salons receive through our direct marketing approach. There will always be more negative postings than positive.