Wespro 5mega pixal digital camcorder through HomeShop18 / shut down

India Review updated:

I recently bought a wespro 5mp digital camcorder (dv502) rs.3999/- on weekend loot in homeshop18, dec.28th. My order no.[protected]. Amazingly, wespro 5mega pixal digital camcorder but it's quality worst than 1 mega pixel and only after the second click camera automatically shut down. After that I purchased two set of batteries of rs. 500/- extra but still the camera is not working.
After that I gone to curewell electronics pvt ltd, mb-167a, gali no.-4, shakarpur, delhi-91, but curewell havn't any agreement with wespro or homeshop18 network for customer service center.
Now I am determined to appeal in the consumer court.

Comments

• So
      Jan 23, 2010

One of our customer Mr .Udham Singh Chandel has raised a concern regarding defect in the Wespro 5 Megapixel Digital Camcorder Model No: DV502 on his blog posted on 4 th January 2010.

In response to his complaint we have taken up the matter with our business partner M/s Wespro Corporation .

He has sent back his product and we have refunded his order value vide Cheque Number 818658 shipped to him though Blue Dart Courier Vide Airwaybill Number 12698258215 dated 20 th January 2010 which is delivered on 21 st January on company stamp .

Further to our telecon we request you to please confirm to close the matter to your satisfaction .

This incidence is just as an exception and not a standard of service quality we strive to achieve for our valued customers .

With Regards,
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Customer Services -Home Shop18

• Ak
      Feb 08, 2010

I also ordered the same model and exactly same problem with me. I called to Home Shop 18 customer care but did not get satisfactory answer and then I wrote a feedback mail to Home shop 18 but there is no response regarding cash back policy.

• Kk
      Apr 12, 2010

I recently bought a wespro 1.3mp digital camcorder (DV132) Rs.2290/- on weekend loot in HomeShop18, Nov.26th. my order no.72029887. ill use this camera as only 2 time at till date. but now he cant accept Sb card & show they memory you can help something for this problem.

Apr 22, 2010

I HAVE PURCHASE WESPRO HANDICAM BUT IT IS THE WORST PRODUCT MY NOKIA MOBILE CAMERA IS MUCH CLEARER THEN THE HANDICAM AND FUNNY THING IS THAT I TI IS HANDICAM BUT WE CAN'T USE WHAT EVER BATTERY SPECIFICATION IS GIVEN IN MANUAL. I CONTACTED TO SERVICE CENTERE THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING

CHANDRA SEKHAR
    HYDERABAD

• Ar
      Apr 30, 2010

I recently bought a wespro 5mp digital camcorder (DV538) Rs.3199/- on weekend loot in HomeShop18, Apr.23th. my order no.703537152. Amazingly, wespro 5mega pixal digital camcorder but it's quality worst than 1 mega pixel. after that I purchased two set of batteries of Rs. 500/- extra but still the camera is not working Good.I want to change it.
    After that i call to Home shope 18 cusomer care but I m not satisfied by him.If wespro team don't help me then i able to take action on wespro company.
    Now I am determined to appeal in the consumer court.

• Na
      May 20, 2010

I recently bought a wespro 5mp digital camcorder. S29-5MpDCam2Wth-WD
    Wespro 5 Megapixel Digital Camcorder. Order Number 701772359. Total Order Amount (Rs.) 4799.00 Amazingly, wespro 5mega pixal digital camcorder but it's quality worst than 1 mega pixel. after that I purchased change this product second one also same problem.after that I purchased two set ofbatteries of Rs. 450/ extra but still the camera is not working Good.I want to change it.

Jun 12, 2010

i have buy a new wespro 5.3 cameracorder but my cameracorder battery backup very very spoil.kindly update .

RAJSONY FROM CHANDIGARH.

Oct 01, 2010

It would mainly depend on their vendors, I came across this concept of brand irritation..if one vendor fails. It effects everyone related to it. Did you try calling them again?

• Am
      Oct 11, 2010

I Need Wespro 5mega pixal digital camcorder through HomeShop18

Oct 31, 2010

after knowing about the wespro camcorder performance i dont need this product, so my order may pl be cancelled. my order no is 901120699.

• Sh
      Dec 26, 2010

I recently bought a wespro 1.3mp digital camcorder (DV132) Rs.2290/- on weekend loot in HomeShop18, on 9-4-10. I would like to draw the attention towards the repairing of weispro
    camcorder MODEL NO.DV 132. I purchased the above camcorder from HOME SHOP
    18 on 9-04-10. after one month set was dead and sent to kolkatta, for
    repairing on 1-10-10 from where it was sent to Banglore. My address was given
    5/2 Azadgarh kolkatta 40, and mobile no. 9430013908 & 9955434298. Today i
    was said that the set was not returned from you as yet .complain
    reciept, no. is 33901. I E-MAILED to support @jeeves.co.in on 23-12-10. but no reply was given.
    I request you to kindly let me know the status of my camcoder.
    with regards.
    Shekhar Kumar Srivastava.
    26-12-10

• Ks
      Dec 31, 2010

Dear sir
    I recently bought a wespro 5mp digital camcorder (DV528) Rs.3499/- in HomeShop18, SEP 29/10. my order no.900732927. Amazingly, wespro 5mega pixal digital camcorder but it's quality worst than 1 mega pixel. we put a SDHC card and the camcorder is not supporting it.

Please replace the camcorder or return the money immediately.
    address: KS Prathapan, House no.118, room no.10 Mohemedpur, New Delhi- 110066
    MOB : 7503878300, 8800330686

• Re
      Feb 10, 2012

never order online.. because we have to pay the courier their product charges.. and after that company never takes responsibility. one such incident. i have ordered wespro handycam via home shop 18. they have been showing this product on TV since one month. when i received my handycam i have to pay courier fellow rs.3500.00 on spot. i open the box, there it was stamped charger/batteries not included. on tv they show it works on AAA batteries. now the problem is when i inserted 4 AAA batteries withing 2 minutes my handycam went off. i complainted to wespro service centre. they say you have to use 1100 mah rechargable batteries. when i said why chargers & batteries are not included in the product. they gave me some funny reply. so i purchase rs.3500.00 for handycam + 500 for memory card + 200 for AAA batteries + 800 for battery charger = rs.5000.00 total. still my handy cam does not work more than 3 minutes. so instead of ordering online. please go to showroom and check this out personally. i am already losing rs.5000.00 for handycam which i have used only 4-5 times but not more that 3 minutes for 4 AAA batteries which cost rs.60.00 for 3 minutes... so beware of these online frauds... [protected]@gmail.com