Wesley Berry Flowers / Terrible Customer Service / &Hidden Charges&

1 United States
Phone: 800-628-9371

My first disastrous experience with this company was when I ordered long stem red roses in July 2015 for my girlfriend’s birthday. The web page showed a picture of a vase with 15 red roses and greenery. Next to the picture was a product number. I ordered believing I was ordering the vase of roses displayed.

Once my girlfriend received the roses there were a lot less then pictured. I contacted the company and this is the email I received.

Hello,
I am sorry that you weren't satisfied with the arrangement. There is four different sizes on the website and the size that you picked out the fulfillment center filled to value. I can send you a 100.00 store credit 48390 and 15305 are the promotion codes that are good for a year and good on flowerdeliveryexpress.com. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tim P.

Tim P.
Customer Service Specialist
Wesley Berry Flowers Corporate Offices
Office 248.668.2881 Fax 248.669.2454

Today (8/10/15) I ordered (Order #50673423) Blooms Of Sunshine Exquisite for a cost of $67.99. I then added a card for $3.99, $6.99 Vase/Service Fee and requested delivery on 8/10/15, which would qualify for free shipping. I also entered the code 48390. Once I entered credit card information and proceeded to checkout I was surprised to see the following charges

Blooms of Sunshine
Savings -$50.00
Shipping Service $12.99
Sales Fee $17.51
Transaction Total $99.11

I called the company to inquire why the extra charges. I was transferred twice and when I told the third lady I was connected with I wanted to cancel the order I was immediately disconnected. I called back multiple times, and due to a langue barrier, I requested to speak with a supervisor in the United States. Each time my call was disconnected. Finally one of the calls transferred me to a voice mail requesting I leave a message and a return call would be made. At 6:10 PM a Marcus called me back. When I told him I wanted to cancel the order I was placed on hold. After an eight minute hold Marcus told me my credit card would be credit the amount of the order in 7 – 10 business days. Time will tell.

Bk