Wesley Berry Flowers / Valentines Day Disaster

Wesley Berry Flowers
My husband is currently deployed to Iraq and to make Valentines Day a little sweeter he decided to order me some flowers. He ordered flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers, they were supposed to be delivered on Feb 13, and they never arrived. I called the company on Sunday to ask where my flowers were and they gave me the excuse that they were out of the product he ordered and they didn't have a call back number. They appologized and said I would get a $10 upgrade and the flowers would be at my house that Monday. Monday came and went and still no flowers, I told myself they must have meant Tuesday since Monday was a holiday. No flowers on Tuesday. I called again on Wednesday I was given another ### and bull story and still no flowers. I was trying hard to get my flowers because my husband wanted me to have them, a week and a half has gone by and I have not recieved anything. So today I called at 8:30 this morning and talked to a rep who descibed the ordeal as ridiculous and she would have my problem personally fixed and call me back when the flowers were on their way. Needless to say I had to call again at 2:30 this afternoon to see what the hold up was, turns out they messed up and were sending them to Maryland, I live in Kansas. So I was asked for my phone number again and gave the same story as this morning, well this time I did get called back and they are supposed to get here at 5pm. Oh I forgot I get a $35 store credit whooppee like I want to order anything from them again. Now I have to wait and see if I get half dead flowers like on of my husband's, buddy's wife did. Never again will this company ever get a cent from us again.

Wesley Berry Florist Logo Wesley Berry Florist