Wesley Berry Flowers / Fraud and cheating!

1 IA, United States Review updated:

First off DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I ordered flowers to be delivered for Mother's Day. When the bouquet came it was completely different from what I ordered. I paid 68 dollars and what came looked horrible. I have e-mailed this company 5 times with no response and have called 2 times and they say they will call me back. They do no have the best prices and were more expensive than other websites I visited. The only reason I ordered from them was because I wanted a very specific flower that they had. When the order arrived it didn't even have that flower. I'm going to call them again and stay on the phone until I talk to a manager or owner. Then I'm going to turn them in to the Better Business Bureau. Stay away from this company!!!

Am

Comments

• As
      17th of Jun, 2008

THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME... SOMEONE PASSED AWAY AND THEY ARE GOING TO THE HOUSE AND TAKING THE FLOWERS BACK... THESE PEOPLE GAURNTEE ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER... IM GOING TO REPORT THEM!!!

22nd of Jul, 2008

I ordered from this company for Mother's day as well. Not only did the flowers (ordered 72 hours in advance of Mother's Day) not get delivered they did not give me a refund.

I have been e-mailing the company and spent more than 5 hours of my time talking with customer service. At this point they say they do not even have my name as a person who ordered, but if I call and give only my confirmation number it magically exists again!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I am reporting them to BBB.

• Ka
      12th of Nov, 2008

DO NOT USE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS ! I sure do wish I searched this company before I called them as I normally do, but I wanted the flowers delivered ASAP. The Lady could not guarantee that my choice could be found, when I insisted on it, she put me on hold, came back said she found it, took my credit card number and preceded to scold me about waiting until the day that I wanted them delivered to call. I never had a problem with flower deliveries if I make them early in the afternoon as I did. The whole experience was very "fishy". I believe there is no shop like they say there is, it's people answering the phone at home or wherever else taking orders and credit card numbers. The flowers were never delivered and I am also waiting for someone to call me back.

• Am
      25th of Dec, 2010

This company took my money for my mother's birthday flowers. The day the flowers were to be delivered, I received a morning email from the company informing me the flowers had been delivered to her. I waited an hour later, called my mother to find out that no flowers were ever delivered! I called the company. Spoke to Cody in Customer Service who told me someone would call me back immediately to resolve the problem. No one called me. I saved every email I sent to the company inquiring about my mother's flowers. I finally received two emails from the company at 6:30pm! First email said the flowers were NOT delivered and couldn't be and I would receive a full refund. The second email was from Tammy Manzella that she was sorry that my flowers were not delivered and how she waited until the end of the day to tell me! She told me I would get a full refund. Guess what? My mother's flowers were never delivered and still do not have my money! I am contacting the bank to open a dispute.

Have you or anyone else you know have this experience with this company? I recommend every angry consumer to contact Better Business Bureau (Google them), file a complaint agains this company, then contact your state's Attorney General's office regarding fraud and consumer affairs. You can find out more about this company by entering the company's name in the Better Business Bureau's website. It will tell you the name of the owner, Daniel, and contact information regarding his businesses. It will also show you the amount of complaints made against this company in the last 36 months, you will be shocked!