Wesley Berry Flowers / FRAUD

1 2985 Haggerty Rd, Commerce, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-937-5397

As a previous employee of Wesley Berry Flowers, this does not shock me. I ended up having to quit Wesley Berry Flowers for their horrible working conditions, rude bosses and terrible practices. They do not care what you order, they will send what is available, no matter what the day is. They claim to care about the customer but the only thing we are allowed to even offer is a store credit. When I was a worker at Wesley Berry Flowers, I would do my best with replacements but I got in trouble because this was becoming too much work and I was told I was "TO ACCOMIDATING". When people order online they undercut the flowers and take most of the consumers money instead of putting it towards the flowers. BE ADVISED when ordering from Wesley Berry Flowers, Flowers-Nationwide.com, 800Wesleys.com, Flowerdeliveryexpress.com. Wesley Berry is nothing but a scam artist who takes people for their money and does not deliver. They only made this right because it was on television, otherwise, they would have just offered more store credits. I feel bad for people who order from Wesley Berry Flowers because they loose money. PLEASE be smart with your money and DO NOT order from them. They will take 15.99 for a "service fee" and a Michigan tax of 6%, he will also TAX any coupons that you might have, and not even inform you, these fee's are not refundable. After they take your money they send out your order to a shop near by and THAT shop takes out a delivery fee from what you are supposed to have paid for the flowers. Example, If you paid $40 for a bouquet, $15.99 for the service fee, you would only get about $25 dollars worth of flowers and that includes the vase. Good luck with anyone who attempts them.

Comments

1st of May, 2009
    Wesley Berry Flowers - Good Service
    West Bloomfield
    Michigan

One of the best flower shops that I have ever dealt with. Have been doing business with this flower shop for many years and have always had a great experience.

• Kk
      7th of May, 2009

While Wesley Berry Flowers may have "good service" from their local shops in Michigan, the service received when calling their call center is unacceptable. Take the time to find a real local florist in the area you would like delivery.

• Bo
      31st of Jan, 2010
    Wesley Berry Flowers - Great Service
    Michigan

Just found all these complaints and unhappy people! Have been using this company for many years and have always been satisfied with service. In four years I have only had one complaint and that was resolved to my satisfaction. Some of these complaints sound kind of phoney to me.

10th of May, 2010

I have not had a bad experience with shops outside of Michigan with flower delivery.

10th of May, 2010

I live in North Carolina and have used this flower shop service and did not have a problem.

• Mi
      4th of Dec, 2010
    Wesley Berry Flowers - deliver a different product than what I purchased
    Westport
    Connecticut

They substituted my order without letting me know with flowers that my wife is allergic to. Very rude customer service. Stay away from them, they do not deliver what you buy.

24th of Dec, 2010

Stay away this is the worse family business.

• Is
      15th of Feb, 2011
    Wesley Berry Flowers - Horrible Valentines Day
    Chapel Hill
    North Carolina

This company is such a rip off. TERRIBLE! They completely messed up a Valentines Day order despite being given several days for processing the order. Also their guaranteed delivery is a complete joke. Do not TRUST your order with this company.

• So
      24th of Feb, 2011

I am deployed overseas and I ordered an arrangement of orange roses for my wife complete with card, balloon, stuffed animal and chocolates. When they arrived she said they were all pink and half dead!!

What kind of service is this? I'm normally not one to *** but this really *** me off, its bad enough that i cant spend valentines day with my wife but when I spend $140 on an arrangement that was sposed to be a 'best seller', I expect to get just that, not some half dead flowers that werent even the right *** color!!!

I wonder what my state representatives would think about such an atrocity and display of fraud?

• Vm
      3rd of Apr, 2011

You sound phoney to me because most people don't take time to complain unless issues aren't resolved; whereas, people who want to defend themselves will typically go above and beyond.

• Fr
      7th of Apr, 2011
    Wesley Berry Flowers - no flowers for my dieing grandmother
    wesley berry flowers

I ORDERED A GIGANTIC ARRANGMENT FOR MY DIEING GRANDMOTHER 4 DAYS AGO! SHE STILL HAS NOT RECIEVED THEM AND THEY WILL PROBABLY BE DEAD BY THE TIME SHE GETS THEM!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS. IVE ORDERED FROM 800 FLOWERS AND HAD MUCH BETTER SERVICE

• Pj
      18th of May, 2011

I ordered a flower arrangement for my brother in laws funeral. I ordered them on 5/12/11 to be delivered to the church on 5/16/11 before the 10 am service. I was assured that the flowers would be delivered before the service. THEY WERE NOT DELIVERED AT ALL!!!
    When I call to find out what happened I was told the delivery person delivered them at 6:45pm...
    The flowers were NEVER DELIVERED and I cannot get a person ( I talked to 4 of them on 5/17/11)
    to find out what happen and to get a refund or even an answer. Worst customer service I have ever
    done business with. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY EVER!!!

• Fl
      23rd of Jun, 2011

This company is an order-gatherer.
    They tried to send our flower store a $30 order including delivery and taxes.
    Basically they scammed 60% on the order from the customer.
    Florists need to stop taking orders from crooks like these. By taking their orders we are killing our own industry.

Put these crooks and others like them out of business by finding local florists and ordering directly.

• Ta
      3rd of Jul, 2011

I wish I had read these complaints before I ordered from here. I ordered flowers for my Aunts Funeral and had a special angel inserted for a special 15 year old that was hurting. I wanted her to have the angel for a keepsake. I was unable to attend the funeral as it was in another town. Since she never mentioned getting them I finally asked her and found out they were never delivered. After reading this I'm glad because I probably would have been more embarrased by the condition of the flowers. I was told it was a miscommunication and did receive my money back but it's not like they are going to redo the funeral. DON"T EVER USE THIS PLACE.

15th of Feb, 2012
    Wesley Berry Flowers - Wrong Arrangment
    Wesley Berry Flowers

Ordered special Valentine flowers with discount on Sweetjack.com. The order was for Pink Roses and white Daisys, price was $49.99, the discount was $40.00 off.What I got was flowers that I could have gotten at WalMart or the Krogers Foods for $15.99 or less. The flowers are ugly and are now dying. Delivered on 2/14.
    I want the Flowers I ordered!
    Please help me.

• Ih
      18th of Feb, 2012

PS. If you're ordering for anywhere outside of the Detroit Metro area, they will only give the flower shop the amount you paid for the arrangement. Example, if you paid the $40 for the arrangement, they would give this amount to the florist, they would take out any fee's they have for the vase and their deliver costs (no matter what it costs, could be an additional $15 taken out) so you would only end up with the $25 dollars worth of flowers.

• Fu
      18th of Feb, 2012

It's pretty sad that you have to complain anonymously about a company that not only paid your bills, but was forgiving when you may have gotten sick, or been late because of certain circumstances.

Should just be happy you HAD a job in the local Metro Detroit area, instead of slandering the name of someone who signed your check.

• Ih
      21st of Feb, 2012

I'm very sorry to hear how he has scammed you out of money. This happens a lot and it is unfortunate but you will not get your money back. He probably FedExed your order and did not give you the amount of flowers you paid for you. Unfortunately, the best bet for you is to go through your credit company to get your money back. Or you can email him at [protected]@800[protected]leys.com

• Vs
      12th of Mar, 2012
    Wesley Berry Flowers - Not Delivered
    Washington

Purchased flowers for delivery on the 5th of March. They took money from my account and did not deliver flowers. Want my money refunded. Total was $57.32 on order number 01328045.

• Tm
      2nd of May, 2012

unfortunately they will offer to give you a store credit...who in their right mind would want to order from them again and then they will tell you that the owners policy is to never refund the entire bill unless it is a funeral that they screwed up on. They keep a handling fee in my case 18.00 for doing absolutely nothing. I can see if it was the product i was unhappy with and they delivered it but when there is no product no delivery what exactly did they handle? i bet the owner is loaded with this store policy. when you treat people wrong in life and in business you get what you give. i hope i hear about it when they get theirs