WES - World Education Services / proven misconduct and complete incompetence
I am a Lecturer in a College of the CUNY, in NEw York. I was adressed by their HR to have my University Degree translated and turned into American Academic standards. Eversince I have been dealing with WES it has been a hell for me. I paid them 229 US dollars, I sent the required documents. Eversince it has become more and more absurd. They expect that my What follows is an extract from an email I sent them in November:
I just received an email from you. I am surprised by what you are asking. you attached a document (in english) that my University shoud fill in.
Here is my response to you:
- first of all, how can you expect that people at my former University in Italy will read and fill a document in a foreign language?
- Like I already said to you before, italian bureaucracy requests to attach expensive stamps to the Degree, and the University doesn't go and buy it, for a former student or for nobody. I should be there myself and do it in person, which is impossible, since I am in New York.
I already sent an original of my degree you should receive soon.
Your attitude on the whole has been unprofessional.
Your toll free number doesnt' work, there is no way to talk to someone of your staff.
At the college where I am working, they wonder why is taking so long.
Your service is poor and disfunctional. I already addressed you these same issues but you never wrote back.
Finally I travelled back to Italy and had my former University send the required document. When they received they sent two mails in the arch of... 20 minutes. The first sayd that they received the document (University Degree). The second says that the document is not clear, or better that they need to find in it the words that they can only expect to find otherwise they don't process. They basically brought me back to the start.
I am starting a lawsuit against them, and I would like to turn it into a class action. I already emailed some of the other people who complained about WES. Please let's all join in this action in order to overcome and have our rights respected.
More WES - World Education Services Complaints & Reviews
- World Education Services - cheating innocent people 
- World Educational Services (WES) - worst customer service I ever experienced! 
- World Education Services - my degree evaluation 
- Wes.org - Bad customer service & delay of evaluation 
- World Education Services - fraud/rip-off 
- World Education Services (WES) - wes canada eca evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - documents evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - eca report
- World Education Services - refund 
- World Education Services [WES] - evaluation report