Wes Ward Auto Reprogramed MY OBD / Ripp Off

1 portland Stst Johnsbury VT, United States

I brough my truck to wes ward auto to get a new muffler on it. I pay them $580 and they turned around and shorted out one of my O2 sensors so the check engine light would come on. I paid them for a new muffler for my truck and they turned around and put one on it from some other car.

After driving home my check engine light came on so I scanned it with my diagnositics scanner. After taking a look they had broken one of my O2 sensors when putting on the muffler and tried to reprogram my OBD so that the check engine light would stay off. However that didnt work.

I would recommend that no body take there vehicles to this place as they will go into your car and program the check engine light to come on than they will put the wrong parts on your car. I want a refund for the services that I got from Wes Ward Auto. I should have stayed with my original mechanic.

They also tried telling me there was a coolant leak in my truck. I immediately brought my truck to 2 other Mechanics who confirmed for me that my ODB had been reprogrammed so the check engine light would come on.