Werner Enterprises / Snitch on Werner

1 14507 Frontier rdOmaha, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800.228.2220

Werner enterprises prays on the innocent and unwary by using deceptive and unethical hiring practices that lure new drivers in with promises of .36 cents a mile and/or $1000.00 a week, brand new trucks etc. By the time the new driver figures out he has been lied to and will only make .24 cents a mile (An industry low) he is firmly caught in the Werner Web of Destruction and must stay at least a year to establish a work history. It is a universal red flag in the trucking industry if one quits the first job after truck school shortly after hiring on, even if they are running from the Werner Spider. In order to gather inside details on this scam, a 24 hour National Snitch On Werner Hotline has been instituted at [protected] or visit holyflyingmonkeys.com/#snitch_on_werner
for details. Together we CAN make a difference.

Larry

La

Comments

• Do
      9th of Jun, 2011

I guess I'm the exception to the hard luck stories here...I drove for Werner 9 1/2 years and racked up nearly 1 million miles before the tanking economy and health problems forced me to leave in 2009...I had several dispatchers during my tenure and had good relationships with them better than 90% of the time...I was never promised any exorbitant pay per mile or miles per week, I just drove solo and had a great time doing so...My starting pay was $0.22/mile and when I left it was $0.33/mile...I averaged 2500 miles per week...and got nice longevity and yearly mileage bonuses...So I think it is a question of expectations, communication (even when you screw up--and I know I did plenty of times), performance and attitude that determines how well a driver is going to do with ANY carrier, not what the driver recruiter says on the phone to get you behind the wheel of their trucks...

• Cr
      1st of Mar, 2012

WERNER TRUCKING STUDENT DRIVER PROGRAM LAWSUIT
    Have you been part of Student Driver Program of Werner Trucking?
    Where: Any place in the United States.
    When: Any time during the past 3 years.
    If so, you may be eligible to join a collective action nationwide lawsuit.
    This lawsuit alleges that Werner Trucking improperly paid its employees while they attended its Student Driver Program.
    Call us for a FREE consultation to see if you are eligible to be part of this collective action law suit.
    There is no cost for the consultation or to join the lawsuit which is on a contingency basis.
    Contact: Swartz Swidler, LLC Website: www.swartz-legal.com
    Email: jswidler@swartz-legal.com Telephone: 877-529-9501 - 877-LAW-9501

14th of Nov, 2013

A former driver for Werner Enterprises has retained my law firm (Law Offices of James M. Sitkin) and the Oakland, CA law firm of Goldstein, Borgen, Dardarian & Ho to investigate whether Werner has paid drivers all lawful wages required by the California Labor Code. Our investigation is evaluating information about pay practices for work performed by Werner drivers in California during the last four years (whether the driver was a resident of California or not). As part of our investigation, we would like to talk with current and former Werner drivers about their work experiences at Werner in California. This is not an offer to represent you or other Werner drivers. However, our investigation of potential class action claims could benefit from any information Werner drivers may provide to us as part of this ongoing investigation. Please phone or email me if you would like to talk. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim Sitkin