Werner Enterprises / Terrible experience
I had taken a leave of absence from Werner for personal reasons and I found that I could not return to work. I informed my dispatcher of this and did not return to work.
After a month or so, I started to fill out other applications for other trucking companies and wondered why I was not getting any response at all.
I decided to send for a copy of my DAC report. Well what a surprise to learn that I had two accidents one of which was in Scarborough Canada funny thing is I was never in Canada on the date in question or any other date.
I wonder how many other former drivers for Werner have had similar experiences. This was not the only thing. I was also not paid for layover time. I am sure that Werner is not the only company that does this, however it was the company that I chose to work for. Beware of Werner's lies...
More Werner Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Werner Enterprises - Just a bad company 
- Werner Enterprises - Dispatchers 
- Werner Enterprises - Snitch on Werner 
- Werner Enterprises - Stayed out 8 weeks 
- Werner Enterprises - ALL LIES/ Inappropiate behavior 
- Werner Enterprises - one of our drivers was embarrassed by staff
- Werner - driver 
- Werner - road rage incident
- Werner - driver
- Werner - driving