Wentworth Direct Finance / REFUND BROKER FEES

1 Gravesend, Kent, DA13 0BR, UK., Kent, England, Kent, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 08448479702

Loan Ref Number: WDF 969086

Sir/madam,
I had an application for a personal loan of £2000.00 which is the Loan Ref Number is WDF 969086 and I also had made the broker fee for processing my application. The transition has taken place on the 05-th of Nov 2010 when you have seized my account balance in the amount of £59.00.

But due to my residential problem in UK I would like to cancel or withdraw my Loan application. The problem is ‘‘according to the Lender terms & condition is the applicant should be residence in the UK at least for three years.’’ But I am in UK Two (2) years only.

So please refund my money on the 15 Nov 2010 into my Account.

Marius Nita,
1 May Walk, Plaistow
E13 0RY,
London.
Mobile – [protected]
E -mail [protected]@gmail.com

Bu

Comments

• Ka
      Feb 24, 2010

Sir/madam,
    I had an application for a personal loan of £15000.00 which is the Loan Ref Number is WDF 793818 and I also had made the broker fee for processing my application. The transition ID is - WENTWORTHDI 44796620746 GBR date is 15 Feb 2010 & amount £59.00

M D K Islam,
    91 Old Church Road,
    E1 0QB,
    London.
    Mobile – 07903206486
    E mail [protected]@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2010

Money is on the way! We are refunding your account right now :)
    To show you how valuable a customer we think you are, we are also treating you to a FANTASTIC 100 day Cruise in the Carribean, with 500, 000 to spend on anything you want!
    Just call us back and we can set this up for you right now! The only thing you will need to do is put a deposit down of 59 pounds one more time.

• Ag
      Apr 12, 2010

my compalin is that you took my money from my account i did not sign any direct debit agreement i was applying for a loan for those who dont charge please may deposit my money back £59.00 on the 7 of april 2010 my name is Agnes Pilime my phone number is 07810745180 my account is 14804768 sort code 306676 bank Lyods

Jul 01, 2010

I recieved a phone call from your company yesterday (30/6/10) to say tat my application had been approved, unkone to me this morning when i looked at my bank you have taken 59.oo off my account without my permission, or consent on signing any documents.PLEASE REFUND MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY

send a cheqye to
    7 Denfield Gardens
    Arbroath
    Angus DD11 3HR
    i hope to recieve a cheque from your company by next friday (9th of july 2010)
    if not i will be considering to talk with my solicitor,
    alana elliot

Jul 01, 2010

i have been trying several times to cantact your number 08448479701
    but getting now where and i have sent you two letters aswell, and once again please send me my cheque immediately,

alana elliot

• Mo
      Jul 05, 2010

Subject: - Cancellation or Withdraw My Loan application

I had an application for a personal loan that I did online wentworth called my asking for a fee of 59.00 and they would have the paper work out to me the next day one month went by and NOTHING they did not take any money from my account on the 5/7 /10 the
    money was taken for my account they did not give me a ref no.. and I have called been calling the number that IS have put on web page that is o8702245017 IT DONT WORK.
    I would like a refund of my 59.00 that has take from my account.
    MISS M BLACKWOOD
    447 LODGE LANE
    NEW ADDINGTON
    CROYDON CR0 0TA

• Da
      Jul 21, 2010

hi i would like a refund on my brokers fee as i have not received a letter in the post in which you said would be in the post within 5 to 10 working days regarding the loan, it has been nearly 3 weeks since the fee was taken out of my account could you please respond to my complaint immediatly thanks. dan, email address, [protected]@live.co.uk

Jul 22, 2010

dan

i had the same problem with them but got intouch with consumer direct who transfered my information to trading standards and i got my refund, you should do that,

regards alana

• In
      Aug 12, 2010

hi i would like a refund on my brokers fee as i have not received a letter in the post in which you said would be in the post within 5 to 10 working days regarding the loan, it has been nearly 5 weeks since the fee was taken out of my account.I would like a refund of my 59.00 that has take from my account.
    Inese Suberte e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

REFUND BROKER FEES
    Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    Wentworth Direct Finance
    Gravesend, Kent, DA13 0BR, UK.
    Kent, England
    United Kingdom

Sir/madam,
    I had an application for a personal loan of £4000. which is the Loan Ref Number is WDF 905394 and I also had made the broker fee for processing my application. The transition ID is - WENTWORTHDI 44796620746 GBR date is 04 aug 2010 & amount £59.00

But due to my residential problem in UK I would like to cancel or withdraw my Loan application. The problem is ‘‘according to the Lender terms & condition is the applicant is convening to me.

Mr.pankaj anumula

REFUND BROKER FEES
    Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    Wentworth Direct Finance
    Gravesend, Kent, DA13 0BR, UK.
    Kent, England
    United Kingdom

Sir/madam,
    I had an application for a personal loan of £15000.00 which is the Loan Ref Number is WDF 905394 and I also had made the broker fee for processing my application date is 09 aug 2010 & amount £59.00

Mr Pankaj raj Anumula

• Si
      Oct 18, 2010

To whom it may concern
    My name is Colin Harvey mob: 07950565620
    Made an application for a loan from wentworth and was told i was guaranteed for a sum of £7000, but i needed to pay an admin charge of £59, You have lied totally and no number to call you either to request refund. You debited my account transaction number 44796620746 Debit Card - Wentworthdi £59.00, appears on my halifax online account.
    If this amount is not returned to my account asap, my solicitor will proceed to sue you for false selling and bordering on fraudulent or actual fraudulent behaviour. Please be aware that another company like yours was made to pay back Admin amount plus £2500 compensation, which the court turned around the case within 28 days!
    You have until 2pm on the 19/10/10 to call me on above mobile or i will see you in court.

• Je
      Nov 11, 2010

made an application with wentworth for a loan when i was told that there is a £59 charge i decided against it but wentworth save my card details and on the 10/11/2010 they went into my account and take £59 out trying to call them but my card finish i would like to get my money back asap. i will contact consumer direct to ensure that i get my money back. if i dont get my money back i will start a court case against u and u will have to pay back for the hassle im going through
    Joan 07772882175

• Mi
      Nov 11, 2010

These guys are DRIVING ME CRAZY, after finding out how useless they are, I told them take my detail off the system, they called again, I said the same thing, TAKE my details off off your system! Today (after writing to them and sending it recorded) I get a letter saying to get my refund, I would need to send a copy of a bill, my recent payslip to show if i'm working. What the hell does that have to why the refund, yes i have bills, yes i work, but i'm not sending copies of that so my details will be sold to other companies. Now I am going to take them to court.

If you have helpful info of wentworth want to talk

email [protected]@hotmail.com

• Lo
      Nov 29, 2010

I want a refund NOW :[protected]@

Wentworth finance took £59 out of my bank account without my permission and i have not heard off them since and this was in September 2010 and we are now nearly in December 2010.

I have tried calling them and they hang up on me and then do not answer my calls. My dad is a police officer and will be taking this further to court and also to trading standards if you do not refund my bank account with the money you took out which is a sum of £59.00.

Get in touch with me at [protected]@hotmail.co.uk so this can be stopped and i receive my refund ASAP or this will be going to court on 11th december 2010.

• De
      Dec 06, 2010

[protected]@msn.com

They have taken £59 0ut 0f my account on 1st Dec 2010 well stolen it as they had no right to do this im fuming beyond belief ...I will be taking this further. I av sent an e mail to the blag address they put on only for it to be returned to me...what a joke. Ive rang several times and been told they will b refunding me today still nothing im a single parent and cannot afford to just let them get away with this its so wrong its theft .

• St
      Dec 09, 2010

To Whom it may concern,
    I applied for a loan through your company an was told i was guaranteed the amount of 5000 that i applied for after paying the 59 pound fee. I was told i would receive paperwork in the post within a few days and have no recived this or any other corrispondance from your company. I have tried calling the number on the web page but it just rings out. I was not given any ref number from your company and I am very unhappy with your service and very angry that i have been misled, Therefore i would like full immediate refund paid back into my account before close of business on Friday 9th dec 2010 or I will be seeking legal advise as this to me is fraudulent behaviour.
    Mr S Burgess

• Ta
      Dec 16, 2010

this all very ludicrous, I have been made a fool too. I have opened a GMAIL account "talelegalactionnow" at "gmail" dot "com". I want to start proceedings with the backing of as many cases possible to close this company down, if it works we can start a group to put pressure on companies that rip people off. Please send an email, I will send out group emails so we can amass evidence. And please pass this email, if we all work together we can see the of Wentworth Direct Finance.

• Au
      Mar 18, 2011

i can see that we all have the same problem but do someone get back money? i'm so angry for this shat company!!!

Jun 11, 2011

hi i applied for a two thousand pound loan with wentworth direct to last month, i paid the fee of 69.00 pound then i got a letter in the post saying that they had passed my details on to another loan company, was not happy so i wrote a letter to them saying that i did not want the loan any more and that i would like the fee i paid refunded .i sent the letter within the time scale so i would be able to get my money back and i am still waiting as i have not heard nothing at all, so i would not use them again or recommended them .mrs brady