Wendy's / horrible service!

15th Ave, So & 4th St. So.St Petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:
2.15
Phone: 727-204-4376
I had very bad experiences at the stores at 15th Avenue South and 4th Street South. I complained to the corporate website and was contacted by Shelley Lewis, the District 51 manager. My initial order at the 15th St. store was shorted and poorly prepared. Ms. Lewis emailed me that she would provide 2 free combos as replacement.

I went to the 4th St. South store and this is where my horror story starts. I was treated like "white-trash" by the all-black counter servers, the Baconator had just 21/2 slices of bacon instead of the 6 stated on the menu board, a scrap of lettuce and a swipe of mayo. My triple with cheese looked like the patties had been sitting in the warmer trays for an hour, all dried-out and dark brown; the onions were stringy and tough like they'd been out of the cooler all day long. I was served soggy, limp fries that had also been in the warmer too long. When I asked for fresh order of fries, Sonya told me, "They look fine to me." And, "If you don't like our fries, you probably won't like our sandwiches." She was right! The Burgers were pure junk. I had to bag my own order after Sonya was told it was "to-go" instead of dine-in. While bagging my own order, she huffed, "You gotta get out of the way for these other customers!"

I e-mailed Ms. Lewis back with this horror story and she wanted me to go back to the scene of the crime and roll my dice with this crew again!! I was insulted and humiliated. I pursued the proper channels of procedure with Wendy's and got the Big Screw.

I'll never go back to a minority-operated Wendy's in south St. Petersburg ever again. You shouldn't either if you don't want to get ripped-off or mistreated. These Wendy's people are obviously very poorly trained and could care less. I was offered a mere "Baconator" combo by Ms. Lewis if I went back to the place where I got raped. No Way!

Comments

Gr
  17th of Jan, 2008
I've had the same experience at these locations. If you're white they make it known that your are not welcome there and do their best to make sure you don't come back. Servers were very discourteous and impolite. No manners or courtesy or customer relations skills. Uniforms were filthy and dirty. Food also poorly prepared or orders shorted. It's obviously not worth taking the time to complain anymore. A mere bacon combo for all that nonsense and mistreatment? Whoa!
Le
  29th of Jan, 2008
First of all you are an Idiot. By the way you are pissing a fit all over the internet about this store and Posting this District managers Phone number, it is obvious. Have some balls and post your phone number you wimp. You were Raped??? Man how can you use that word in describing poor service. You are just a low life that likes to raddle cans and make noise. If you were so upset at the way the cashier treated you, why didn't you tell her? Or maybe find out where she lived and told her daddy that she was rude. Oh yea....... you would of probably gotten your ### kicked...... Its easier to go after a District manager who has to be as nice as possible and listen to your tirade. What the Hell did you want this woman to do for you? Did she appologize and try to make it right? Did she offer to refund your money? Hell I'd pay you real money to just shut up.

You are truly a weasel and Karma will get you one day. The real sad thing is you probably posted this stuff on every web site you could think of and will never have the nuts to check or read the responses.
Ja
  24th of Jan, 2010
EVERYTHING IN THE REPORT IS 100% TRUE! I HAVE BEEN AN EMPLOYEE AT THIS RESTURANT FOR FOUR YEARS NOW.I STARTED IN 2006, EVERYTHING WAS RAN RIGHT BY OUR FORMER GENERAL MANAGER.I BEIEVE AT THE TIME IT WAS MICHAEL BISTROL(NOT SURE).WE NOW HAVE JO JO(NOT SURE OF HER WHOLE NAME, BECAUSE SHE DONT LIKE OR GIVE OUT HER REAL NAME).SHE A GREAT PERSON, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS, SHE NOT THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB.ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT IS BONUSES.SHE MAKES EVERY EMPLOYEE JOB STRESSFUL. SHE NEVER ORDER THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ANYTHING IN THAT STORE, I MEAN WE ALWAYS OUT OF SOMETHING.WE HAVE RAN OUT OF EVERTHING IN THAT STORE AT ONE POINT OF TIME SINCE IVE BEEN THERE BESIDES BUNS.WE AS THE EMPLOYESS HAVE TO GET THE OUTCOME OF US NOT HAVING SOMETHING THAT A CUSTOMER WANTING. EITHER WE GET YELLED AT OR TALKED BAD ABOUT BECAUSE OF IT.JO JO IS ALSO VERY UNSANITARY, FOR EXAMPLE, SHE NEVER WEAR GLOVES WHILE DEALING PEOPLE FOOD, IF A CUSTOMER BRINGS BACK FOOD SUCH AS A HIGH PRICE CHICKEN SANDWHICH THAT WASNT ATE, SHE WELL REUSE IT FOR ANOTHER CUSTOMER, SHE PICKS THINGS OFF THE GROUND AND SERVE PEOPLE WITH HER NASTY HANDS.SHE ALSO RIP CUSTOMERS OUT OF THERE MONEY, WHAT I MEAN SHE DONT GIVE THE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF CONIDMENTS OR TOPPINGS.SHE TRY TO SAVE AS MUCH PRODUCTAS SHE CAN SO BY THE END, SHE'LL HAVE MORE TO HAVE ON HER BONUS.HER ATTITUDE WITH NOT JUST THE CUSTOMERS, BUT TO HER EMPLOYEES ARE MORE THEN BAD.SHE HAVE A VERY BAD, NASTY ATTITUDE.SHE ALWAYS THINKING SOMEONE OTHER THAN HER HAVE ONE.SHE GIVE PPL WRONG NUMBER WHEN YOU ASK FOR CORPORATED NUMBER. SHE PULLED CARS WHEN THEY ASK FOR CUPS OF WATER BECAUSE THEY ARE ON HER "TIMER".ITS JUST NOT RIGHT. I ALSO HAVE COMPLAINED TO HER MANAGER SHELLEY LEWIS. I DIDNT GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT.ONLY THING HAPPEN WAS THE MATTER HAVE GOT BAD.I ALSO ASKED SHELLEY FOR HER BOSS(RICHARD) PHONE NUMBER. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY THAT I ASKED FOR IT. THEY ALL JUST SIT BACK AND LAUGH AT US THE EMPLOYEE AND YALL THE CUSTOMERS.I SO TRIED OF THIS SO I DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating