Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City / we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants!

1 Guatemala Review updated:

We went to a Wendys restaurant with my family, we ordered and they messed up (typical) we complaint with the manager and they just did not care. we went to the tables to eat then my Sister went to buy some cheese, one of the clerks smacked the tray into the counter and said to her "###" then she asked for a paper bag and they gave her one with a hole in it.

So I got up and went to the counter, I spected that the "manager" would take the matter into his hands and speak with me, he didn´t he sent one of the clerks to tell me "get out" at this time I was so mad I pushed the door open and the glass from the restaurants door crashed, so I told my family to get into the car and we left. as I was turning around I stoped and tryied to cme back to solve the problem (the Door), so both of the private police officers at the restaurant started shooting at my car, MY WIFE AND KID WERE IN THE FRONT SEAT WERE ONE OF THE SHOOTS CAME TROUGH, I had to drive fast to evade the private police, then I got back with the real police and made them capture them.

I am dissapointed at Wendys because there is no way that one person can shoot any body with the intention to kill him only because a glass door, please tell me what can I do to make this restaurant pay for what they did, because one of the clerks was telling them "Shoot them Shoot them that´s why you have the Guns"

please give me an answer.

I have photographs to support my accusations.

Comments

• Ve
      21st of Feb, 2007
    Wendy's - Lebanon, NH - Employee went to the bathroom and left with never washing his hands!

My husband went to the bathroom at Wendy's - Lebanon, NH and said one of their employees was in there. He left the bathroom with never washing his hands.

• Ay
      7th of Mar, 2007

Sadly, its probably not the first or last time that happened. Hopefully it was a number 1, not a number 2.

• Ki
      4th of Jun, 2007

Hopefully, he washed in a hand sink in the kitchen at least. Although he should have washed in the bathroom and then again when returning to duty.

• Ol
      6th of Apr, 2009

I wanted also to share a not so nice experience also in a Wendys in Guatemala, the once in Zone 13 to be expecific. I have heard about the incident discribed above from the locals, but I was hard to belive untill I went to the same restorant. My experience was less scary but still afected me. I went with some friends to grab a quick lunch and when I paid the bill that was for an amount of Q.71.75, I was actually charged Q771.75 almost a $100.00 for a burger, after that I was advised by a very rude Manager that "I would have to just wait, for the money to be returned", and that I need to go to bank and take care of it my self. Not only this mistake could have cost me a $100.00 but it will cost time and Money for me to fix an error that they at no point took responsability for. This was also with a poor customer service is a note of a horrible way to find that the Name Wendys may not be so high considered here.

• Mi
      4th of Dec, 2011

Isn't that their "special sauce"???? (barf)

• Ol
      19th of Jan, 2012

During the bird flue hysteria, I took my family to Wendys on Calzada Roosevelt. After lousy and slow service, we finally got our food. My burger had nothing on the left. Not a big thing, it had probably only slid over to one side. But when I was half way through my fries, and saw that at the bottom of the cardboard box there was a disposable rubber glow, the kind that they use in the hospitals. I took it downstairs and showed it to the workers and the manager. They all just laughed at me. They offered me a small portion of fries as a "recompensa".

• Fr
      26th of Aug, 2012

I am in Guatemala too. No they did not shot at me. The thing is I am NOT allowed to park at Wendy's Restaurant. Why? Because I come on a motorbike and not in a car. Therefore all parking lots are for cars only (the guards say) I asked today, if I am less a client on a 1200ccm Yamaha Super Tenere than in a car. The answer was "YES"! Today I tried for the 3rd time and last time to buy myself a Wendy's burger - it is not possible. If I do not leave the parking lot, the guard's hand is going to get the gun out.
    I am utterly shocked by this behaviour! And one cannot complain to Wendy's Head Quarters because Guatemala is not on their list (only Canada, USA, El Salvador and Costa Rica). There is no way to send an email. These guys are absolutely irresponsible!
    I was always a Wendy's fan - but I am not anymore.
    I admit the burger is good - but not worth to get shot!