Wendys Restaurant / poor and rude service!

Our personal driver assisted us in getting lunch from our favorite place to eat Wendys. We gave him our order he went to the drive through placed the order, received the food as he went to check it the food was open not wrapped properly the stuff was falling out of the burgers into the bag one of the burgers that i ordered was a mushroom melt. But instead of saying we don't have that on the menu they gave us something of there choice. When he brought the food in to complain about the conditions of it the staff was rude and unhelpful the manger on duty came over gave him an attitude.The driver said screw this just give me my money back they threw it at him and he left. Sorry for them that we will not go there to eat again. This Wendys is in Middletown RI 02842!

Comments

10th of Sep, 2007

I visited your store on Matlock Rd. near the parks mall in Arlington,Texas. I ordered the fairly new triple cheese burger. I told the person at the drive through how I wanted the burger prepared and I got it completely opposite of the way I told them. I will not go to this store again. The employees either cannot understand English or cannot build a sandwich.

Andrew.

• Ev
      14th of Oct, 2007

Me and My wife travel to Natchitoches every Sunday to visit our daughter and we used to stop at Wendys on hwy 6 and get something to go. well we have decided after the last stop that was it. The meat that you serve has continued to get smaller and smaller. The meat on the burger was so thin that the cheese was thicker then the meat. and you had to open the bun to see that the meat was there! Now we all know that the burgers size in the comercials and paper ads exagerate the size of Wendys burgers or any other restaurants burgers but that was ridiculous. if your gonna continue serving burgers that way i will go someplace else. I am very dissatisfied with the quality of your product. in my 41 years of eating fast foods and my wifes 43 years we were not happy at all. Thank You for your Time.

• Al
      13th of Mar, 2008

On a recent trip to Clear water, FL, my family and i were in the mood for some wendy's shakes, and were getting a little hungry, At around 3:00pm we arrived at a nearby wendy's and proceeded to place our order *(after waiting for a very long time) when we were finaly able to place our order the service was terrible, the resturant was in a very unclean condition, i asked to see a manager, in a rude voice i was given the name of him and told it would be a while because he had more important things to do than listen to people complain about nothing, At this time i was very angry and upset at the situation. The manager showed up about 15min later and didn't even greet us he just asked what the problem was, when i tried to explain he threw up his hands and said that he was tired of stupid people wasteing his time and walked away like we didn't even matter, i asked for my money back several times and was refused the use of very profound language and racial remarks were also used by this certain employee. I will never return to a Wendy's again. The employee was Christopher Wainscott.

• Gl
      12th of Sep, 2008

the wendys in haw river north caroline at hwy 85/40 and jimmy kerr road it is not good on getting the correct food in the bags the last 3 times i went to this one which is close to home my order has missed items and i have had to back for a whole order again. last night freddie garcia ??? the manager was very nice about it. and took care of this problem but we still had to waist more gas going back. gas is going up every day and it is hurting us just like every one else.

i would like to find out how to solve this problem. my family and i like wendys we spend 20-30 dollars every time.

gloria rice
    333 edgewood church road
    mebane, nc 27302

phone 336-516-4581

14th of Jun, 2009

every single time my family buys food from wendy's, they have such a horrible attitude towards us and today was the last straw. we were at the drive through for such a long time and no one even helped us. when we went to the front we found out they weren't even paying attention. we will never buy food from there again.

21st of Jun, 2009

It doesn't matter which Wendys you go to they are all the same. Horrible service, dirty stores and they never get your order right. Even a few times the soda tasted like dirty water. What the hell is up with Wendys. The ###s at walmart do a better job then you guys. Not to mention Wendys scamming people out of money because they refuse to update there computer programing. My sister looked at her bank statement the other day and was shocked to see that she was charged over $30 worth of wendys food. She hasn't been to a wendys in over 3 months. Why the hell doesn't anybody do anything about this. I am constantly reading complaints about this restaurant. They are just as bad if not worse than KFC. With all the health problems and diseases out nowadays why doesn't the health board shut them down?!!!

• Ki
      4th of Nov, 2009

I am a Wendy's employee and can strongly say that yes there are orders everyday getting messed up however mistakes are bound to happen. We have hundreds of people come into each locations a day and have to deal with many different kind of people and many different orders. Not every single order can be made perfect it's just human knowledge that everyone makes mistakes at some point. This doesn't happen all the time I can assure you, however you just might be the unlucky one it happens to every so offen. We do try and make your stay at Wendy's as enjoyable as possible but unlike any job that is sometimes hard to do becaause we do deal with SNOTTY, RUDE, PIGHEADED ###S LIKE YOURSELVES!!! I don't think that you people should even be writing the things your writing on this wall beacause im sure that half of you don't work, or even do your jobs right. Our Wendy's location works very hard for our Dave's way and our Sparkle cirtificates and are upset that people would try and take our jobs away

• Fa
      20th of Sep, 2017

@KISSmyASS small applause

• Ti
      19th of Nov, 2009

to kiss my ###... its people like you who bring the business down.. if that is the impression you get from customers.. then maybe a new job is order ... customer service is obviously not your strong suit. And mistakes do happen all the time... you are just told about it when someone comes foward. You don't care about our experience there... if you did you wouldnt have made a post calling us rude pigheaded ###s... when someone becomes defensive and flips the switch on us that we dont work or do our jobs correctly thats usually a sign of inferiority and that you don't know what your talking about.. you should have kept your mouth shut on this matter.. instead you look like the snotty rude pigheaded employee you are. People should try to take your job away because if your posting this garbage maybe it should be so you get an appreciation for it. My recent visit went like this ... .one double stack one small fry to chilis and a jr. bacon cheeseburger my friend and I didnt notice that the double stack and fry were missing till we got back to work. when we called after trying for 2 hours the man asked about a receipt I advised the man at the window offered but declined. he said can't do anything without the receipt. No apology no offer for compensation. I know mistakes happen thats why he was given the chance... and he blew it.. it wasnt till later that I realized that the employee pocketed the money and its a wonder how often he does that during a lunch rush 2$ from 50 people makes for a good tip. I will never give my debit card to a fast food rest. No one should be trusted at those places... enough said

23rd of May, 2010

I gave it one more try...a while back I went to Wendy's with my son and a loud arguement broke out in the back of the restaurant between a manager and a coworker, it went on and on to where all of the customers eyes were focused at an unbelief at how loud and not the right time to yelling! OK my mistake here, I went thru the drive thru on May 23, 2010 the time was 19:20 on my receipt, I told the girl that gave us the food that I didnt get to tell whoever that took my order my drink order, but they had already put me a coke in the drink tray?? then I ordered a baked potato and got fries, told her about that and then I had ordered 2 small frosties and I got medium and paid the medium price and she was like so, so I explained to her that it was wrong along with the other things and I'm the one that paid for it, so she came back to the window gave me a full refund for the frosties and said "Here is your money for the frosties just keep them"! and very rude she turned and walked away. Not a sorry we messed up or nothing! I laughed to myself said a prayer for the girl and reflected driving home "Is this a woman Dave Thomas would want representing his restaurant"?? This was in Pilot Mountain N.C., classes on manners Wendy's???? This is my hometown but I will not be going back to that Wendy's to many bad experiences!!!

• Pl
      6th of Jun, 2010

Wendy's Resturant in Hope Mills North Carolina, located on Main Street needs to be remodeled. Hope Mills is growing in population due to people moving into the area. We visit Wendy's on a regular basis and have noticed it needs some updates. Another problem has been for the past three weeks THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY PAPER TOWELS IN THE MENS OR LADIES RESTROOMS TO DRY YOUR HANDS AFTER WASHING THEM. There also is not enough employees working on Sundays during the day. We often have to wait in line for along time. I think with the right attention to customer service, bathroom care and some remodeling this would be a very busy Wendys.

• Ca
      11th of Jun, 2010

I was a mannager at wendys at sunset and la brea its true that we meast up
    the orders but the coustomer is always wright regarless of the matter
    thats why alot of complainess are made for wendys i had to deal with
    alot of disrespectfull people i tried my best to fix there problem but it
    was never enough for the coustomers the more i apologised the more
    rude they were so i quit because its to streesed full to work in a drive
    thru and deal with all those people .. I apologise for all those wrong orders
    that u guys had out there ... Carmen

• Bl
      12th of Mar, 2011

Well here let me tell you about the Wendy's in Elkhart, IN. They are the dumbest bunch of [censored]ng [censor]s!!! I oredered a #4 which is a Baconator right? Instead I get a double with 2 pickles and a piece of lettuce with one onion and a smudge of mayo!!! Then when I called to complain I asked for the manager and I all I got was a bunch of attitude like I was in the wrong!!! I used to work there and I used to run the drive thru and make all my own food on some of the busiest nights out of the weekend! Then I continued to try to call back they would pick up the phone and hang up right away! Eventually I called so much they took the phone off the hook so i couldnt call anymore!!! How does anyone keep a job with that kind of attitude? So if you are ever in Elkhart, In stay away from the Wendy's on Hively Ave take the time to drive to the one on Cassopolis Street! Oh yeah and one more tip always ask for a receipt because they are even to lazy to give you one of those too! It all sums up to [censored] Wendy's!

• Ju
      18th of Mar, 2011

so quality is your recipe huh? cause burnt french fries is just what i wanted. thanks a lot.

• Ih
      14th of May, 2011

My mother, my son and I went to the Wendy's on Westnedge in Portage, MI on 5-13-20011 and it was actually my mom's birthday and that is where she wanted to go, now we are by no means well off or rich so going out anywhere doesn't happen much, we went through the drive through and the women there were extremely rude right away, very pushy, and just nasty to us. They obviously didn't like us right away so they gave us just about day old food, that was the most disgusting food I have ever had in my life, and the pop was even gross. They didn't fill the pop up all the way and really think they did something to the drinks too. So I even called that Wendy's after we got back to my house and I complained to this Cameron girl who was extremely rude and just horrible. So I will NEVER go to Wendy's ever again, and I hope those rude nasty ### get fired, and drop dead. I agree strongly with another commenter who said [censored] Wendy's.

• Sr
      14th of May, 2011

i agree with stealth!!! take your snooty ### on somewhere else

• Fa
      13th of Jul, 2011

My fiance' and I wanted a Frosty one evening. It had been so hot and we had cravings for Frosty's. He went to the one on Summer Ave. in Memphis, TN. He placed the order. The Frosty's are $1.99 each. The tax on food in Tennessee is 7.75% which makes the Frosty to be $2.14. We were charged $2.17 for each Frosty. That is .03 cents per Frosty tht the company is making off of each one of them. Think about it. No one usually will not say nothing for that little amount but that little amount over one million people is alot of money that Wendy is stealing. They need to fix their cash register to pick up the correct tax. Look how much they have stolen from people in Memphis. Does any one agree?

24th of Jul, 2011

bad experiences happen everywhere. My wife and I went to Wendy's in Austin, TX and stood at the counter for at least 5 mins and nobody came up to the counter to take our order. The customer in front of us had his order taken then the girl taking the orders just walked off. I guess if you want good service at Wendy's go next door to Burger King and have your way.
    ~Michael

• Na
      28th of Jul, 2011

Same story, over and over. Wendy's sucks and we all know it. The food IS always terrible, time and time again, I don't know why I even consider eating at this disgusting restaurant. I normally don't complain, I just avoid going back for awhile, but maybe it's time someone knew that this restaurant is serving sub-par food.

The food is overpriced for the crap that is served. I got a big bacon classic, bun was rock hard on the top. Asked for no onion or tomato, and i'm sure it was just picked off. I could still taste the awefulness.

And the fries... well i'm sure we all KNOW how Wendy's fries are... TOTAL CRAP... I can only assume that it is the rejected potatoes that McDonalds and KFC did not want. Cold, greasy, BURNT or undercooked, depends on the kid working the fryer.

But that's not why I am upset this time, its because I got ICE COLD fries, like it would cost the store any EXTRA money to give HOT GRADE X fries? Like 5 cents maybe, but i'm obviously not worth it.

I posted this comment on my FACEBOOK wall, as well. Wendy's hates that! My facebook account was attempted to be hacked, I got so my password reset emails from facebook the next day.

Wendy's Get it together... If you ever wondered why your patronage has declined since Dave died, wonder no more. It's all right here.

• Le
      8th of Feb, 2013

Totally agree with every complaint made across the US! our Wendy's is always out of supplies and food is always served cold. I will never eat at Wendy's again!

• Pa
      21st of Mar, 2014

Looks
    cool, I never knew you could post about it, good to know thanks! You show
    very latest and important things. This is very nice post! I will bookmark
    this blog.Let us know about myself