Wendys / treating employees unfairly
I am a current wendys employee and I believe that some of our employees are being treated unfairly... First of all, me. I was tld to slice tomatoes one night at about 830 pm for the next morning and I wasnt even nicely asked she just told me I had to and I was in the middle of doing other things so I told her that I wasnt going to to them because I was in the middle of doing things night shift is supposed to do and I didnt feel it was right for me to have to do morning crews job when I wasnt morning crew so my manager sent me home.2 days later I called out because I am pregnant and was having stomach pains and needed to see a doc so she cut my hours for the next 2 weeks... When I told the manager above her she just agreed and said I should have listened to my manager on shift... Then next 2 times I worked w// the manager who sent me home she made comments abut how she would make me slice tomatoes one night... So I asked her for corporates number and she told me she wont give it to me because she will get in trouble which tells me it is against policy to slice tomatoes the night before so why am I being penelized for not doing something that I am not supposed to do in the first place...
Thats me but there is also a girl I work with who gets 5 hrs a week but wants more and they tell her there are too many people workin to give her more hrs but they hire new employees! She is now being told she doesnt get her hrs because she doesnt do gher job right (No one ever trained her properly to give her a chance) so then she got more hrs next weekend they gave her 4 to close and 5 to close this weekend she asked a fellow employee if she could take her shift the manager on shift ok'd it but as soon as the manager who writes schedule found out she took one of next weeks days away
Please some one tell me what we can do about all this!
More Wendys Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - bathrooms.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - the 4 for 4
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - workers being loud and obnoxious
- Wendy’s on Sugarloaf Parkway GA - never open on time
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - managers dad terrorizing our employees