Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers / Dirty food making!

I was a walk in customer for the restaurant and I had noticed something that was odd. I had seen an employee take off meat patties from the grill and place it into meat a pan and store the meat into a drawer. Ever since I had noticed that I have never went to the restaurant ever since.

I had also noticed which was a turn off that the register operator was wearing pink shoes. Also rumors have it is that Wendys employees would take out the dining room trash, come back inside the restaurant, they do not wash their hands and they go back and begin working inside of the kitchen area.

Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers
515 East Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144.

Comments

• Af
      16th of Jun, 2007

Hi, we came looking for Ohio blogs with a purpose: we need help. We are a small middle and working class area that is an island between high end residential and some light commercial. Also sort of one of those college towns because we are in between 2 and just down the road from Villanova. We have a Wendy's Old fashioned restaurant literally over our fence line. They aren't allowed 24/7 but want it. Our local government turned them down, they are suing to get their own way.They hail from Ohio, a state known to generally have family friendly folks - only they aren't being so family friendly to us are they? We aren't an industrial area, so there is no "third shift" revenue to capture per se - only the late night bar crowd rowdies, which meant because only the drive thru is open those folks will end up in our neighborhood. Here is a related post another neighbor put on a very well known blog www.saveardmorecoalition.org. Please post it. We need help.

Where's the Beef? Simple - We Don't Want Fries With That Part II. Please Cover This Story!

WENDY'S IS NOT "FAMILY FRIENDLY"! (WE DON'T WANT 24 HOUR FRIES WITH THAT).

• Sc
      29th of Nov, 2007

I have been working at a Wendy's for the past week and have noticed the same thing. I also thought that it was sort of gross that they would take the burgers and apparently store them for later use. I later found out though that those patties that cook for too long and become dry are stored to be used in the chili and not for putting into any burgers.

So, unless there are shady people working the grill there is nothing to worry about. I, personally, have eaten at the restaurant where I work nearly every day and have not had anything bad, except once i ate some fries that tasted a bit oldish since i scraped the bottom for mine before i put down a fresh batch.

• Ju
      17th of Jun, 2008

When you see someone take meat off the grill and put it in a pan, its for the chilli not for the burgers, if you had any idea of the operations of any wendys you would know that, why dont you educate yourself before you ### and complain, i do!

25th of Aug, 2008

I used to workk at wendy's.
    and tha reason they store tha meat in a drawer is because they let tha meat chill for chilli. its obvious. tha meat that they use is broken meat that cant be passed as a burger, and they store it for chilli meat.
    now about tha employee at tha register that was wearing pink shoes- when i was workking there, they always stressed that we need to wear black skid-proof shoes. tha person wearing tha pink shoes must have been a maganer, thats why she got away with it. hope i helped.