Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Companythe restaurant itself

I went to our local Wendy's to eat and didn't notice the condition of the restaurant until I received my order and we sat down.

The wallpaper on the walls is peeling and falling off everywhere, especially in the corners and up near the registers. Some windows sills have water damage and possible mold issues. The wainscoting under the windows had visible signs of water damage and has been cheaply painted over with black paint. There is also water damage to the ceiling tiles. The chairs are very dirty everywhere and the finish is badly worn off them. The tables and chairs are very outdated. The hallway tiles are loose, and are also falling off at the bottom of the wall, with broken chunks of wood exposed. Many floor tiles have been replaced with several different colors. The windows are dirty.

The restaurant needs renovation badly. It is very neglected and it makes you wonder what the back cooking area is like also. I question how much hidden mold there is. My family and I have many mold allergies. This restaurant represents a very bad reputation for Wendy's.

We have many other fast-food restaurants in the area, and they are all well-kept and renovated. I will not return again and will inform everyone I can of the disgusting filth and lack of repair in the restaurant.

Di