Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Companypoor customer service

I had gotten off work from a 13 hour shift and decided to get a bite to eat at the Wendy's location on tecumseh Rd, between Lauzon and Annie in Windsor Ontario. I went in and happened to be the only customer in the restaurant and I could hear the manager cussing up a storm, so I went to the counter, asked who was cussing and that it's not respectable talk for a family restaurant, what if there happened to be a family sitting here eating, he responded negatively asking if I'm on drugs, and that he wasnt swearing, I didn't get his name as he was not wearing a name tag for whatever reason.. but to tell me that I'm harrassing him?! Are you kidding me?!. I have a real career that doesn't involve flipping burgers. And to hire a disrespectful little puke? it's pretty sad. I shall be filing a complaint to the BBB as well. I would expect to be treated with respect when I am spending my hard earned money at any number of these establishments I want my money back and I want to be reimbursed for the humiliation and my time wasted.

Da