Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / food and drinks

Eagle, CO, United States Review updated:

Client number- 3179

Today around 5:30 I went into Wendy's drive thru in Eagle Co. the bad service started right when I started ordering with her rudeness. I repeated my order twice and she read it back and yet got the order wrong. Then when I drove up, the customer service was terrible. She took my card, the manager handed my bags and the other girl just stuck her hand out with my card and didn't even say a word and rolled her eyes and continued gossiping with her co workers. I will most definitely never go back.

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company

Ve
May 28, 2018

Comments

• Ar
      May 28, 2018

You need to work on your punctuation before referring to grown women as girls. A nine year old can do better.

•   May 28, 2018

Areterr, the "troll" is back in another post. But this one wants a perfect experience at the drive-through. Entitled, doncha know!

May 28, 2018

Wendy's is so hit or miss. I have one near work that is fantastic. It might be the best Wendy's I have been to. But I have been to a few that were horrendous. It really depends on the neighborhood. My work is in an upscale area of Colorado Springs, but my last job was near the ghetto in Fort Lauderdale...that one was horrible.

•   May 28, 2018

@Anita Bawnghit Twenty years ago I had their chili and liked it. Had it about six times then saw a list ingredients. Never ate there again. Commercials show yummy burgers but you never know what mystery meat they're using. It's why I don't eat fast food. If you don't go back due to one bad experience, it hurts you, you, not them