Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / everything, manager, employee, service and food.

1 Palatka, FL, United States Review updated:

Just went to the Wendy's in Palatka Florida on Reid street and just had the most horrible experience in a fast food ever. Sad thing is that I went to Wendy's because I was excited about all the deals I just received from Wendy's app which I downloaded it today. You will never have me as a customer and you will keep losing customers if it happens often.

I ordered my food drive thru. Two separate orders. First one was a 4 four 4 and small fries and small drink and a free Dave's single which coupon order was 89. Second order was two doubles stacks, drink and fries. When we reach the window to pay, a black lady was there to handle our order. All this time this lady is talking with a very thick country accent even though she's black. Please keep in mind I, Jorge Rosado, am Puerto Rican and my two friends that also ordered are white. As she keeps talking the way she was she kept on saying comments and being disrespectful. She was mocking the way my two friends talk. After we pay and get our order, I check mine and my small fries had 6 fries in them. I complaint to this black lady and she changes her accent to try to imitate how I sounded and said you must have the munchies, please don't shoot us for getting your order wrong. What is that? Racism, discrimination? Why she said that? I'm a well respected professional in my field. The very sad thing about this incident that happened today is that the manager of the store was standing right behind her and thought everything that was happening was funny and amazing.

What I can't still get over is the fact of how can this woman treat me like this? Does she treats everyone like this? Doesn't she know I'm a U.S citizen just like her. I was born and raised in P.R.

This incident has affected me in a way that you will never understand. I was discriminated on by the drive thru attendant at Wendy's in Palatka. A minimum wage employee, the bottom of the food chain. What gives her that right?

Hope you guys take care of this matter and don't allow it to happen anymore. Discrimination and racism are bad. That's HATEFUL

My name is Jorge Rosado and this happened today, [protected] at 12:00pm. My email is jmrn787@gmail.com.

Jr
Sep 24, 2018

Comments

• Fi
      24th of Sep, 2018

She mocks your ascent, you mock hers back. Problem solved. Then leave the place. A person like that is likely to spit in your food or faq with it.

• Fi
      24th of Sep, 2018

She mocks your ascent, you mock hers back. Problem solved. Then leave the place. A person like that is likely to spit in your food or f____u__c____K with it.